Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticket Accident/parking/ticket office/gear & anything else I think of (Insane Merge)

InsaneBoost

I got tickets to my first Skins game this season. It's December 2nd against the Bills. I got my tickets off of ebay and it looks legit, but just to validate cus I too am paranoid.

Can someone tell me which player is on the face of the ticket? Also if I have the top white portion of my tickets intact. I'm good to go right?

Trying to avoid any circumstance where I go to the gate and something's wrong with the tickets I bought.

Boost, you've got me so paranoid now that I'm going to use latex gloves and a razor blade, along with maybe a laser to separate my tickets.

I know right!! I haven't pulled apart mine yet. We need a step by step instruction manual it sounds like. :laugh::laugh:

RFK,

I think that pretty much tells you how.

;) :laugh:

I rate my threads sometimes, but not this time, your blondeness has defeated you this time!

BTW, everything is good to go, no problems, explained what happened to the guy, looked at the stuff, then said okay, $8, and in about 30sec I had the new tickets.

img0002ql7.jpg

Well, on my general season tickets (2 accounts, 4 sheets, 40 tickets), they all came on one flat sheet, all ten tickets to a sheet. There are no folds.

That’s how I received my tickets last year, I have four tickets under one account, and it was a flat sheet, but for this year, they used the same large pack, but folded the tickets sheet by sheet on that crease where the top stub is attached to the first. So now, when I tore out my first ticket, that seam is already weak. Maybe it depends on who stuffed the FedEx envelope at the printer.

I was wondering where I could find some nice fan gear for games. There's a guy on the main page they always show with the 2007 Season Tickets advertisment, he has some wacky hair thing he wears, one is short and fuzzy with our colors, and the other looks like dread locks, but isn't dread locks.

The only thing I could find was the face mask from NFLSHOP, the Redskins.com Shop didn't seem to have much.

DAMNIT

I called up the ticket office, guy said I need to take them up to Fedex to get them reprinted. However, I need proof that they're real, such as my friends dads drivers license and stuff, well considering they're out of town, I'm pretty much screwed.

Damnit man, I was so happy about going to the game too.

This is some BS.

>> I was told by the TO that you only need a copy of the driver's license, their ticket ID card (which comes with each ticket), and the torn tickets. Have them send you a copy of the driver's license or see if they can fax you one. BTW, my mother mistore 12 $109 tickets (the last 5 games plus the Miami game on two sets of tickets). I am going to get them reprinted at the Steelers game. See you in line.

>> I was told by the TO that you only need a copy of the driver's license, their ticket ID card (which comes with each ticket), and the torn tickets. Have them send you a copy of the driver's license or see if they can fax you one. BTW, my mother mistore 12 $109 tickets (the last 5 games plus the Miami game on two sets of tickets). I am going to get them reprinted at the Steelers game. See you in line.

Haha you're a bit late, all you need is the drivers license though.

I went there, told them what happened, gave them the old tickets, a copy of his license, and I got new ones for $8.

• 4 weeks later...
Here's what I'd do:

Place the stub and ticket upside down on your kitchen table.

Get some elmers glue.

Get some thin paper

Glue the paper to the ticket so it acts like a bridge at the perforation. From the front, the repair will be invisible.

When you get to the gate, just hand the guy the ticket, face up, stub first. He'll grab it and tear it and off you go. He's got thousands of tickets to tear. He's not going to notice anything.

Should I risk doing this or just try to get a copy of the guys drivers license so I can get them re-printed? It seems like a pretty good idea.

At the Steelers game I could see the guy ahead of me had his stub already removed as he was approaching the gate. I was waiting for the fireworks when he would be denied access, but the ticket taker took what was left of his ticket and just ripped it in half.

I doubt it was an oversight, as they are usually pretty careful to at least attempt to tear off the stub at the preforation.

I took my accidentally ripped tickets in on Tuesday of this week and they replaced them all free of charge. I only had the tickets and the season ticket identification card and wasn't required to show my license. The guy made it sound like if you accidentally ripped any games between game 1 and 5 (the bottom portion of the tickets), they would replace them all for free.

Last year we were waiting for the lot to open and some couple was looking for lot Red 5. They argued with me that since there was a 5 on their pass they could only park in lot Red 5. I tried to tell them that the 5 meant it was the 5th game of the season, but they just couldn't seem to grasp that concept. :laugh:

:laugh: We must have explained it to them at least five times, too! :doh:

This happened to me in the preseason also for tickets that I sold and needed to mail to the buyer. What i did was put some glue on one end of the ticket and then lay both ends flat on the table....then push the two ends together and let them dry. it looked perfect...just be care full with them up until the point that you hand them to the ticket collector. The Redskins did a real bad job printing these this year...it took me a couple minutes to even realize i ripped them wrong.

This happened to me in the preseason also for tickets that I sold and needed to mail to the buyer. What i did was put some glue on one end of the ticket and then lay both ends flat on the table....then push the two ends together and let them dry. it looked perfect...just be care full with them up until the point that you hand them to the ticket collector. The Redskins did a real bad job printing these this year...it took me a couple minutes to even realize i ripped them wrong.

Where exactly would I put the glue? I really hope I don't have a problem getting in.

Alright, I doubt I'm going to have a problem, but I figured I'd ask all of you too.

My friend is going out of town for the preseason game against the Steelers. When his dad was ripping out the tickets, he accidently broke them off before the scan line box, the part they rip off at the stadium.

Now we taped them back on, the right one to the right ticket, but I don't know, I stay paranoid and worry way to much, so I was wondering, will they give me a hard time over this, or will they let me slide.

It seems like this would happen a lot, just wanna know.

Thanks

I have done that a few times, you shouldn't have a problem

Archived