Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Horrible News Mom accidently runs over own child

Leonard Washington

Who would win in a deathmatch, Clowns or Ninjas?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a deathmatch, Clowns or Ninjas?

• Ninjas would win, they're way too awesome to lose!
    • Clowns would win, they're freaking scary!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20150662/

I just can't imagine. :( :(

LINDENHURST, N.Y. - A mother accidentally ran over her 5-year-old son as she moved her minivan to a different location outside her home, killing the boy, police said Monday.

Christine Schilling told police that after moving the vehicle at 8:30 p.m. Sunday, she discovered her 5-year-old son Jacob lying beneath its tire. The exact circumstances of the accident were not known.

The 1995 Chrysler minivan was impounded for a safety check, but no charges were filed, Suffolk County police said Monday.

God, that's so sad! It would be so hard to live with yourself after that. :(

Yep,it's got to be devastating...I have known two couples that have done much the same thing....No way to comfort them and the blame game can get ugly.

this sounds like the same thing that happened in new york a few months ago where a woman set her child down in a panic because the car started rolling and it ran him over and killed him.

what made this story even worse was when the paramedics arrived the woman was screaming he's all i got, he's all i got, because her husband had been killed in iraq two months prior.

Archived