Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic 75th Sean Taylor jersey on NFLShop.com

gibbsandflair

I will take the replithentic version if they make it. I can't at all justify 300 smackers for a jersey. You are better off getting an EBAY knock off version when they get on EBAY.

get a girl to buy it for you. here is my step by step process

1. meet a girl

2. explain in great detail your love for the Skins and your long standing multi generational fandom, and how your family was cheated out of your season tics

3. subtely make sure said girl knows these jerseys exist and that part of the proceeds go to her favorite charity.

4. buy her some flowers, tell her she interesting yadda yadda...

5. take her to or make her dinner. by now you should have all the intel you need to make her understand how "special" she is and how much she "means" to you. (hey, if you want that jersey bad enough you aint really lying)

6. have a "birthday" claim to want nothing but time with her AND youre in. done and done.

i got my Riggins throwback after the CSN 75th anniversary show. without ever getting to step 5. and yes i know im going to hell. but hey, at least ill be representin' when i get there.

You mean, ARE GOING TO look killer.

as long as the pants are the same as the 70th anniversary unis. darker yellow and a bit shiny. i really hate the ones from the actual era of this throwback jersey. i mean really, in black and white you couldnt tell but in full HD well look like a freaking frenches mustard commercial.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn! I really wish I had known about this 25% off promotion from Sports Authority before I ordered my premiere 75th Campbell jersey last week from the Redskins store. Could have saved about 15 bucks. Redskins store won't let you cancel orders either.

You could return it to a Skins store...

id buy one if it was available sooner than 1-2 months, i want a jersey for opening day, my M. Washington replica is xl and way too big on me, i like my clothes fitted. that will be my winter game jersey for when i need to put on a jacket, but i want a jersey to fit me like they fit the players, you know, make me look buff.

guess im kind of the odd man out, most people i know wear jerseys they could swim in.

id buy one if it was available sooner than 1-2 months, i want a jersey for opening day, my M. Washington replica is xl and way too big on me, i like my clothes fitted. that will be my winter game jersey for when i need to put on a jacket, but i want a jersey to fit me like they fit the players, you know, make me look buff.

guess im kind of the odd man out, most people i know wear jerseys they could swim in.

The redskins store will have them opening day, you will be able to try it on to make sure it fits, i was going to order one as well, but i want to see them first and make sure it fits, even if campbell or taylor leave later on, that jersey is too sweet not to wear.

Archived