Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Scrimmage - Redskins/ravens (Final)

JimmiJo

You would have to upload it onto a file sharing site for ppl to download and view.

Pumped though, I know it won't be much but i've been waiting for SOME kind of action for so long now

You-tube or Sop-cast?? Which is more user friendly??

The NFL Network production of this will most likely be better. Who is the director of this? Why are we watching these dudes chatter it up? Show us what's happening on the field! Show me the sleeve of a Redskin or something!

are u 100% sure its not just the re-airing of masn's coverage?

Could this coverage be any more Ravens-slanted?

You'd almost be surprised to hear another team is on the field.

They do both Balt. & Wash. sports. Unfortunately, the Ravens get primary coverage because MASN is Balt. based.

Quite frankly, I've seen so much purple already, I think my tv is turning gay. :puke:

Channel 39 for tv and 1490 am for radio here in va beach I am recording it as well....whoever gives updates on here thank you very much....on the way to the emergency room for chest pains I've been having...will be checking my sidekick!!!! HTTR!

Good luck- hope it isnt anything serious

Channel 39 for tv and 1490 am for radio here in va beach I am recording it as well....whoever gives updates on here thank you very much....on the way to the emergency room for chest pains I've been having...will be checking my sidekick!!!! HTTR!

Good luck with that......my diagnosis is galll stones or hidal-hernia(sp?).

Archived