Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who the hell is Peter Wong?

SkinsTight

who the hell is this guy on Comcast Washingtonpost Sports talk show? He seems to have a dislike for the Redskins which is fine and all but the dude has no clue what he is talking about and the stuff he talks about is nothing new. What a waste of time.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Peter+Wong&btnG=Google+Search

Peter Wong Photography

http://web.mac.com/peterwongphotography/

www.peterwongphotography.com/ - 1k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter Wong - Artist, Art - Peter Wong

Peter Wong: AskART art price guide for Peter Wong and 54000+ American artists - Peter Wong art prices, value art, art appraisal, antique roadshow, ...

www.askart.com/askart/w/peter_wong/peter_wong.aspx - 28k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Prof. Peter Y. Wong

Peter Y. Wong, Ph.D. Research Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering. Director of the Thermal Analysis of Materials Processing Laboratory ...

www.tufts.edu/~pwong/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter's Blog

Peter's Blog. in association with peterwong.org. ... posted by Peter @ 01:45 peterwong.org/blog/ - 38k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter Wong (I) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more...

www.imdb.com/name/nm0939282/ - 21k - Jul 29, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

The Mathematics Genealogy Project - Peter Wong

Peter Wong ... Advisor: Chi-Wang Shu No students known. If you have additional information or corrections regarding this mathematician, please use the ...

www.genealogy.ams.org/html/id.phtml?id=52153 - 7k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter Wong (sports commentator) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peter Wong is also very interested in singing Louis Koo's songs. His personal favourite is 像我這一種男人. It was discovered that when he sings this songs, ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Wong_(sports_commentator) - 18k - Cached - Peter Wong (politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dr Peter Wong (黃肇強) was an Australian politician. A prominent figure in the Sydney Chinese community and former member of the Liberal Party of Australia, ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Wong_(politician) - 30k - Cached - Similar pbase Artist Peter Wong

Name, Peter Wong (joined 28-Aug-2003) (pbase supporter). Username, rudeboy ... View Galleries : Peter Wong has 63 galleries and 4086 images online. ...

www.ece.ust.hk/~eepeter/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter Wong

Peter Wong. Research Student. Address. Oxford University Computing Laboratory, Wolfson Building, ... Peter.Wong@comlab.ox.ac.uk, Picture of Peter Wong ...

LamiDesign Modern House Plan Blog: Peter Wong

This is a house built by a good friend Peter Wong, in Charotte, North Carolina. Peter and I worked together in the office of an architect by the name of ...

blog.lamidesign.com/search/label/Peter%20Wong - 88k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Lawyer Profile - Peter Wong - Caron & Partners Barristers and ...

Contact Peter Wong, Q.C.. pwong@caronpartners.com. (403)260-1585. Mr. Wong has prepared and filed Canadian immigration applications to Canadian embassies ...

www.bskb.com/biospsw.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter Wong Racing

Local Vancouver, BC racing driver Peter Wong races high end Porsche race cars all over the USA and Canada.

www.peterwongracing.com/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Peter Wong

Peter Wong, PhD Professor of Chemistry 269.471.3259. China's Emerging Political and Economic Role in the World As communism transforms itself in the world's ...

www.andrews.edu/speakers/speakers/wongpeter.php3 - 8k - Cached - Peter Wong's Web Page

Welcome to the web site of Peter A. Wong Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry Andrews University A peasant must stand for a long time on a hill side with ...

www.andrews.edu/~wong/ - 4k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Dr Peter Wong Vascular surgeon Grand Rapids, MI

Free Doctor report on Dr Peter Wong, Vascular surgeon of 21 Ne Michigan St Ste 550 , Grand Rapids Michigan (MI)

www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/michigan/vascular_surgeons/Wong_Peter.html -Dr Peter Wong Obstetrician/Gynecologist Dover, DE

Free Doctor report on Dr Peter Wong, Obstetrician/Gynecologist of 540 South Governors Ave , Dover Delaware (DE)

www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/delaware/obstetrics_and_gynecology/Wong_Peter.html

who the hell is this guy on Comcast Washingtonpost Sports talk show? He seems to have a dislike for the Redskins which is fine and all but the dude has no clue what he is talking about and the stuff he talks about is nothing new. What a waste of time.

Yep, he is one of the reasons I do not watch the show. It has some good contributors, but in my opinion also some (like Wong) that do not add much to the show.

I have no idea who this guy is and judging from your comments he sounds like another "wanna-be" idiots. Maybe we can retrieve his e-mail address from Comcast and let him know just what we think him. :)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Peter+Wong&btnG=Google+Search

Peter Wong Photography

Sorry, your browser doesn't support iframes. Go to http://web.mac.com/peterwongphotography/

www.peterwongphotography.com/ ............

necologist Dover, DE

Free Doctor report on Dr Peter Wong, Obstetrician/Gynecologist of 540 South Governors Ave , Dover Delaware (DE)

www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs/delaware/obstetrics_and_gynecology/Wong_Peter.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

was that necessary?

He is really funny looking when he talks he gets excited and can't keep his eyes open :laugh: imagine buddah in a suit and he can't keep his eyes open. They said today though he is a Cowboys fan :puke: isn't that a conflict of interest to cover the skins? I guess its o.k. because I think Kevin Blackstone is a Redskin fan.

I say he looks like a character from a Seinfeld episode and that makes me a racist? Nope. Not me. Lighten up.

I feel like a fool. My bad man. I am man up to own up to my mistake. Maybe I should hold onto that race card a little tighter.

My apologies ~ :cheers:

They said today though he is a Cowboys fan :puke:

Why is a eff'n Cowboys fan covering the Skins?

isn't that a conflict of interest to cover the skins?

Damn right it is.

I guess they just want to piss off the fan base.

That's what gets ratings these days. :doh:

Wong can go fong himself. :laugh:

Archived