Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who the hell is Peter Wong?

SkinsTight

From the tone of this thread, I think that nobody rearry rikes mister Wong. I have onry seen the show once, but he seems to be more useress than Arec Bardwin.*

*Before anyone gets upset, my post is a Team America World Police parody.

You will never be ronerey around here.

isn't that a conflict of interest to cover the skins?

I am not sure if his main job is to cover the skins. It said on there that he is the assistant NFL Editor. Still, why be in DC if you are a 'pokes fan????? Then again, to be fair, we have Blondie in Dallas, trying to teach some sense in the the youth of Dallas :) But ..Gene Wong is no Blondie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although for the record, I have never seen Gene Wong in a certain red dress...;)

I saw this guy for the first time last night. I can't believe that someone with such a speech impediment would be on TV. Of course, I still can't understand why Bram Weinstein is on the radio, either...

They need to stick to print. Some of their points unfortunately get lost between their brain and their mouths...

The guy looks like he is talking in his sleep. Whenever he is trying to form a coherant sentence he closes his eyes while he's speaking. My wife walked through the room while he was on yesterday and said that he loked like he was sleep talking. Aside from what he looks like, his opinions seem to be formed without being properly informed. His facts are often wrong. In addition to that he also admitts to being a rabid Dallas fan.

Is there anyone in here that has the connection with the show producer and tell him to get Wong off the show? I have been watching the show here and there and all he talks about is how bad we need a D line and implying it was foolish of us to pick Landry. that is fine and all and it's his opinion but the problem is that is all he talks about when it comes to the skins and our inability to get sacks. He has he stupidity to predict that the Patriot has a better chance of going undefeated this year then the Skins making the play off. and I am quoting him.

Archived