Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simeon Rice Released (merged x 4 - stop starting Simeon Rice threads people)

skins84

Who Should The Redskins Play In The Superbowl?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should The Redskins Play In The Superbowl?

• New England
    • Baltimore
    • Indianapolis
    • San Diego

I'm not one of those crazy "sign him" type of guys everytime an ex-allpro gets cut. However, if Rice is looking to play, and doesn't "want" to be an everydown type of guy. I think we could have a nice 4 man DE rotation going on.

Of course, don't overpay.

He's a real upgrade over Daniels, be serious...sign him. He's still a playmaker, and with the way our defense is this year with Washington healthy, Fletcher operating the defense, Griffin'll be back healthy hopefully, Carter was on fire at the end of the year, and adding Rice at the other end, would definitely make Offenses switch up their gameplans. They most likely will be doing it alot already with our secondary.

He was placed on Injured Reserve midway through the 2006 season with a shoulder ailment.

from wikipedia... it also already says he was cut. Unbelievable how fast some people update that thing.

Welcome to the ultra super speed of information technology world!!!

Who still uses a dial up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Look at Daniels' sheet http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/3323

Now, he has 37 total tackles, 1 int, and 3 sacks in a full season. Rice had 2 sacks and 18 tackles in 8 games. Look at Rice's stats before last year, everybody is qualified to have a bad year...and it wasnt necassarily a bad year, he only played 8 games, he could have turned it around if he played a full season.

I dunno. Sounds like his price tag is too high. My bet is that he would like to stay in the South so he can play the Bucs twice a year. Look for the Panthers or Saints to call. Falcons need help too since losing Kerney.

I wouldn't mind the depth but I would like to see some youth develop on defensive line.

I dunno. Sounds like his price tag is too high. My bet is that he would like to stay in the South so he can play the Bucs twice a year. Look for the Panthers or Saints to call. Falcons need help too since losing Kerney.

I wouldn't mind the depth but I would like to see some youth develop on defensive line.

Rice would be the perfect player to teach some techniques to the younger players too.

Archived