Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warren Sapp, anyone???

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

Some of you people absolutely kill me! F**k Mr. bigmouth and his attitude! We don't need him and Gibbs won't have him so get over it...

Yeah, he sure has been horrible for the two teams he's played for, hasn't he? God, I bet they've just been kicking themselves for associating with him.

~Bang

Since you're new to the boards, I won't be extremely mean. But I can't for the life of me figure out how people can validate a topic(that has NOTHING to do with the Redskins) being in The Stadium just by asking if the team should get the guy or not.

What!! You don't like the entire first page of the Stadium forum being filled up with Madden threads that have nothing to do with the Redskins?

I propose they start another one, like around the NFL, and just call it the Madden forum. It would be for all those thoughts people have that they can't keep from starting threads about that have nothing to do with the Redskins.

The way it has been lately I could write a 1000 word post about how my wife went to get her nails done and mention that she saw a Redskins ball cap that someone was wearing and then make that a thread here about it.

I think that we are pretty much set at D tackle to be honest with you. I like Griffin a lot and Montgomery and Golston are pretty solid players. Nothing against Sapp, but we don't need a player who is going to get a lot of money and not necessarily produce. I wouldn't mind having another former buc in simeon rice though.

Somebody should pull a Bobby Knight. Just make a guy up, say he has a couple of years in the league, make a fake NFL player page for him, maybe even a myspace. Then watch everybody go nuts for him. "hey my cousin told me about that guy, he's a beast". That would be funny as hell.

Archived