Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick ebay Auction. What a complete tool...

'Skins_&_'Stons

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Michael-Vick-2001-etopps_W0QQitemZ270146622560QQihZ017QQcategoryZ25559QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seller's Comments:

"dog fighting was once completely legal and was sanctioned and promoted during the colonial period (1600s through 1776) and continuing through the Victorian era in the late 19th century."

yeah you know, when white peoples was doing it, it was all ok, then when black people did it, the whites went after it. Man i'm sick of this racism in America. It's sad man, i hate this why white america has to be so mean to afro americans.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

This should be a fun thread.

:munchout:

First Portis and Samuels, now Sellers. It might be a long year for dog loving Redskins fans.

The Sellers comment isn't Mike Sellers you know......

This Vick thing has a very good chance to be the story of the year. Especially since it will drag on forever.

The Sellers comment isn't Mike Sellers you know......

This Vick thing has a very good chance to be the story of the year. Especially since it will drag on forever.

Thank god. Thats what I thought, it was Mike Sellers. Big releif there.

I hope this is the story of the year, it hasn't gotten nearly the attention it deserves.

I know I know, I'm the complete tool. I'm just a little worked up about this and very very worried about any load mouthing by our backfeild, again.

Patience is a virtue, friend.

You'll get what you're after.

Notice your foot doesn't taste too good. :)

~Bang

Hey this is a great deal, becuase you get two cards for the price of one !!! Mike Vick and the race card :D

Also I didn't know that Randy Moss was a whining, underachieving wideout AND a card dealer ?

Finally! I have been trying for YEARS to get my hand on a race card. I am so glad Randy Moss is selling his!

Archived