Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Seats

RedskinsFanatic

Anyone sit in these? just looking for some opinions...my buddy Funbunch suggested looking into them..not sure if i'd like sitting inside a room compared to sitting out with all the other fans and closer to the action. Please give me your opinion if you sit or have sat in these areas. ~ They also seem to be in the endzone or at a corner angle.

Club seats are actually outside with everyone......they are the (predominantly) yellow seats in the middle section between the upper and lower sections. The concourse is enclosed and is relatively nice, but the food options are basically the same as you receive on the main levels, with the exception of a limited-menu Hooters. For $265/game for the end zone up to $440/game for midfield, with the multi-year contract requirement to boot, unless you have money to burn, I think its pretty difficult to justify that expense just to see a football game, but that's just my opinion.

Club seats are actually outside with everyone......they are the (predominantly) yellow seats in the middle section between the upper and lower sections. The concourse is enclosed and is relatively nice, but the food options are basically the same as you receive on the main levels, with the exception of a limited-menu Hooters. For $265/game for the end zone up to $440/game for midfield, with the multi-year contract requirement to boot, unless you have money to burn, I think its pretty difficult to justify that expense just to see a football game, but that's just my opinion.

Basically the same as you receive on the main levels? HUH!? The food in the club level blows out the general admission seating by far, excluding the resteraunts. We dont get ribs ,garlic frys, lettuce, bacon, , etc etc in the lower level to name a few. The hotdogs are bigger, you get to add onions or any other condiment to your food in the club level, not in general admission seats.

The view is the best in the stadium IMO, if you've sat in the upper deck at RFK its very similar. My :2cents:

Go to Redskins.com

Click "tickets"

Click "Stadium Diagram"

Move your cursor over the section the see the view from that area...this is what I use when I'm thinking of buying tickets...especially pricy tickets...some of th ticket brokers have similar sites to see the view form that particular seat.

Club seats DO have great sight lines! Food amenities are great! Bath rooms are cleaner than my bath room at home. The 5th quarter festivities to watch the other games is way cool to.

I've only sat in the Club section once when I brougth my wife accross country to see themn play Seattle in 2003...SHE loved it compared to what we are used to at Sun Devil Stadium. lol

I have sat in club level twice and I LOVED it... bigger seats which are a MUST for me at 6'4, I tried sitting in the "regular" seats and I was uncomfortable... yeah its alot of money but I wont get anything else. Next year its Club level season tickets...

I was looking at 'Suites' and not the club level seating that is why I was thinking it was indoors lol....

The 'Suites' are extremely nice. Each one is a little different and they are decked out in vintage skins stuff - kinda.

The down fall is... You aren't outside... you do get this HUGE window that you can open up and sit in these extremely nice leather seats and watch like that. They have Tv's in them so you can watch replays. I did not like that fact that you can see the people in the suites next to you and not be able to talk to them. You get food and beer - There is also a private bar for the suites if you wanted it. You also get full range for the stadium pretty much. When I sat in the Suites the suite I was in was right next to the Redskins coaches box. So it was really cool meeting the coaches.

The fans aren't as nice tho. Its a bunch of people who have way to much money and have no idea what do to with it. I've been to a number of games and after the giants game I saw the worst fight I have ever seen at a redskins game... I'm talking broken nose, ribs, busted eye sockets.

The Hogettes do come around and so do the cheerleaders.

But it is hard to get into the game because you really don't feel apart of it. I rather sit in the rafters personally - but I'm not going to give up a free ticket to seat in the suites either.

Hope this helps!

I have sat in club level twice and I LOVED it... bigger seats which are a MUST for me at 6'4, I tried sitting in the "regular" seats and I was uncomfortable... yeah its alot of money but I wont get anything else. Next year its Club level season tickets...
I have to question this.

I know the Redskins advertised bigger seats in the club back in '96, but from what I can tell, the seats are exactly the same size as they are everywhere else. If you look at photos, there are exactly the same number of seats in 200 and 400 level rows above and below the club rows.

I am almost positive that the club seats are exactly the same size as the seats us poor folks sit in.

I have to question this.

I know the Redskins advertised bigger seats in the club back in '96, but from what I can tell, the seats are exactly the same size as they are everywhere else. If you look at photos, there are exactly the same number of seats in 200 and 400 level rows above and below the club rows.

I am almost positive that the club seats are exactly the same size as the seats us poor folks sit in.

They are without a doubt larger than general admission seating. Not just from advertising but from personal experience. Being a big guy, I prefer the club seats because I am not shoulder to shoulder with the person next to me. I am sure the seats matching row by row can be explained...but trust me they are bigger.

We had club seats for a five year contract that ended after the 2005 season. We liked them very much. We were in Sect. 331 (corner of the endzone) but we could see everything that happened on the field. I'm 5'11" 240 and found the seats to be comfortable. It is nice to sit inside and watch the pregame shows on the flatscreens all around the club seating concourse and then go out for the game.

The food is :pooh: & way too expensive. Tailgate before you go in.

I would say that the fans in the club seats are little more laid back than in the bottom bowl or upper bowl. :2cents:

I have to question this.

Ive sat in them alot, and they are about 3 inches wider than say the 100s 200s or 400s ... AND you have about 6 more inches of foot/knee room! Which is big if you are over 6 feet tall, my seats in 112, my knees r against the back of the seat in front of me.

I have regular season tickets down in the lower bowl. But was given Club seats a few years ago for one game. It was alright, the view was cool and all. But something was missing that I enjoy in my section.

Could it be that there was no cheering going on in the club level. They didn't want to pay another $2500 to bring their designated cheering boy.

I have to question this.

The seats on the club level are a few inches bigger, which may not seem like a big difference, until you sit in them

What is the cost of club level seats, I am thinking about buying tickets for corner seats and the price is about $146 a ticket and I want to know if that is a good price or not.

If you can get that price, I'd say YES!

I've bought my Club seats from everyticket.com...I was in section 339 (goal line) and paid like $380 a piece for me and my wife.

It's alot of cash but when I fly all the way out from Phoenix I want to have good seats. I thoroughly enjoyed them!

If you can get that price, I'd say YES!

I've bought my Club seats from everyticket.com...I was in section 339 (goal line) and paid like $380 a piece for me and my wife.

It's alot of cash but when I fly all the way out from Phoenix I want to have good seats. I thoroughly enjoyed them!

You should try stubhub before you pay a scalper. Stubhub are normal every day ticket holders and the tickets are pretty close to face value.

I sit in section 314...my wife and two daughters have no interest and I bought one seat along with my cousin. We drink, smoke cigars before the game and its actually a lot of fun. I wish the food were better, however it has gotten a wee better in the last 2 years. The waiter service still doesnt work and too many ticket holders sell or give away their seats to opponents fans

my .02

Since the Redskins seem to be pushing these seats for sale so much, I wish they would implement some sort of payment plan for those seats. I know they have the 25% down and then 3 payments after that, but even then it's pretty expensive. I would like to see a 12 month payment plan with no interest implemented. I know the Washington Capitals have a "Power Pay" option that allows wannabe season ticket holders pay for them in 12 easy payments. Why don't the Redskins implement that in the club level (or anywhere for that matter)?

Archived