Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate to do this for a thread but Program Alert. . .

mcarey032

:notworthy :applause: Great lookin' out Mcarey! I heard somewhere this was voted one of the greatest games of all time. Anyone else hear that?

Not sure about greatest game, but wasn't it voted biggest cry baby game. :laugh: No team cried more after a loss than the 49ers did that day.

Have they ever broadcast the '82 game? Now that's my fondest memory. Nothing like seeing Danny White crumble like a house of cards under Dexter Manley.

Yes they did. A few weeks ago. I got that recorded and the 1987 Redskins also. Got that one too...so I'll add this to my collection:D

Not sure about greatest game, but wasn't it voted biggest cry baby game. :laugh: No team cried more after a loss than the 49ers did that day.

bschurm you're absolutely right, they are whining and crying like a bunch of little beaches. :laugh:

Waah wwwaahhh wwaahh the game was in DC, the refs called everything for the Redskins, that wasn't pass interference in Art Monk, Darrell Green played dirty...waahhh waahh waahhh!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i love all the niners players talkin about Greens FF (obviously not fasemask) and the PI call on Lott. LMAO i love that!

i didnt hear them saying how they got lucky on the obvious incomplete pass that they called a catch, fumble and recovery

bschurm you're absolutely right, they are whining and crying like a bunch of little beaches. :laugh:

Waah wwwaahhh wwaahh the game was in DC, the refs called everything for the Redskins, that wasn't pass interference in Art Monk, Darrell Green played dirty...waahhh waahh waahhh!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And you wonder where they got the nickname FortyWhiners from. :)

That would be 1 of 3 SB's, don't forget 1987. I was at that Raider SB, how dissappointing it was

The only AFC teams to win during the 80s were the raiders of 80 and 83. I The next time an AFC teams win the super bowl won't be until the Broncos in 97-98

we won 2 of 3

Good point. That is the way I perceive it and you do, but I hear from other teams fans " OH yeah you all lost to the raiders in 83." I will never forget that game because as a kid I thought that it was going to be automatic.

Archived