Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate to do this for a thread but Program Alert. . .

mcarey032

"Yeah I was holding him the whole play, but it wasn't even near the ball, man!" waaah

-Ronnie "B*tch a" Lott

:laugh: Brown was trying to say good game and all Lott could do was whine. Unbelieveable.

I only saw end of this and they are not showing it again. :(

I didn't watch it today, but if I recall correctly from the last time I saw it, they tried to make it seem like Darrell Green's high tackle on that one play was malicious and intentional right?

Darrell Green doesn't have a mean bone in his body but yeah, he was deliberetly trying to hurt someone. :rolleyes:

I officially hate the NFL network. They took away the channel here. If I want it I need to pay 3.50 more a month. It's not the money, it's just BS. I really fell the NFL doesn't care at all about their fans.

It's not the NFL it's the cable co. The NFL has tried to get TW and Comcast to put it back in the regular lineup, the cable co's have refused. Besides that, it's worth 3.50 a month anyway. Pony up. :D

It's not the NFL it's the cable co. The NFL has tried to get TW and Comcast to put it back in the regular lineup, the cable co's have refused. Besides that, it's worth 3.50 a month anyway. Pony up. :D

They refuse because the NFl charges the cable company extra for the channel. Does the nfl expect my cable provider to give me the channel for free?

Archived