Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

has anyone ever heard of "Firehouse Subs"?

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

Firehouse subs is a great place to eat. It's along the lines of Quiznos, nicely themed and really good subs... They've got tons of hot sauces and their bread is very good (in my opinion that is what makes a great sub).

But I'd still take Jersey Mikes over it in a heartbeat.

I've eaten there once, i ought to give it another chance because the first time i ate there, it was bad. The bread was soggy and the food was all mashed up inside. I picked the sub up to take a bite and half the food fell out and it basically fell apart. Now, one of my pet peeves is when I eat a burger/sandwich/sub it falls apart. I mean, it reaaally bugs me. This one was especially bad, so I eventually threw it across the room. My mom was like wtf??? I had to clean it up and apologize to the guys who worked there. I'll try it again soon, I'm thinking that was an abboration(sp?)

Firehouse subs is a great place to eat. It's along the lines of Quiznos, nicely themed and really good subs... They've got tons of hot sauces and their bread is very good (in my opinion that is what makes a great sub).

But I'd still take Jersey Mikes over it in a heartbeat.

Firehouse is much better than Quiznos.

Jersey Mike's is ok but nothing special and still not better than Firehouse.

McAlisters is better than all of them though.

http://www.mcalistersdeli.com/

http://www.firehousesubs.com/

Firehouse is much better than Quiznos.

Jersey Mike's is ok but nothing special and still not better than Firehouse.

McAlisters is better than all of them though.

http://www.mcalistersdeli.com/

http://www.firehousesubs.com/

Interesting there is a Mcalisters deli near my house but I never even thought about giving it a try and had no idea it was a chain. I might just have to eat lunch there today.

Nothin special about a pound of meat on a sub?

I have been 3 times and it was a lot of meat, but I dont mind paying the paltry amount that they ask for at other places for double meat. It just didnt have that bring me back thing. The bread was always soggy or brittle.

Firehouse has the best meatball subs I've ever had, there sub franchises here in Orlando are all very good. But it isn't like the mom and pop sub shops either, nothing beats them out.

My wife LOVES the meatball sub. I get the Club on a Sub, or just a Turkey sub.

ION, Have you enjoyed one of the a baked potatoes at McAlisters ? A meal all by itself. The Chili bowl ? The Lemonade? ...ahhhh, so good.

When I go to McAlister's I order a double meat corned beef on a croissant, simply amazing. They are better because they have more options for bread.

I have been 3 times and it was a lot of meat, but I dont mind paying the paltry amount that they ask for at other places for double meat. It just didnt have that bring me back thing. The bread was always soggy or brittle.

ION, Have you enjoyed one of the a baked potatoes at McAlisters ? A meal all by itself. The Chili bowl ? The Lemonade? ...ahhhh, so good.

When I go to McAlister's I order a double meat corned beef on a croissant, simply amazing. They are better because they have more options for bread.

I get some kind of roast beef with bbq sauce sandwich... I did have a BP one time, it was amazing... Right after I got my wisdom teeth pulled I think...

As for Jersey Mikes, I guess, just like a lot of other places, how the bread is made. I really like Jersey Mike's bread, and when I eat the other half for dinner, the bread is a little soggy, but I actually like the bread better that way...

Archived