Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy July 6th Birthday's.. The Few, The Proud, The Ignored.

praise_gibbs

I just wanted to wish everyone on ES who shares this wonderful day, July 6th as the day of their birth, a very Happy Birthday!

I do know that Jumbo, ZoED (who is kicking ass to protect us), Daviddsims, as well as myself are celebrating a Birthday today. There are only a select few who get to share a great day like today, and we are very proud of this occasion as everyone usually is on their birthday. Well, except Grandpop Jumbo--You old fart! :silly: :laugh: Don't worry, the day would not have gone unnoticed for too long. :silly:

So, to my friends on ES.. :finger: Thanks for nothing! :cry:

:silly:

There are too many July 6th birthdays.

Three people in my office alone (out of 120).

Plus it's my brothers birthday.

So stop thinking you're so important. If I see a "Happy August 17th birthday" thread I'm going to hold you personally responsible.

Oh yeah, happy birthday.....

There are too many July 6th birthdays.

Three people in my office alone (out of 120).

Plus it's my brothers birthday.

So stop thinking you're so important. If I see a "Happy August 17th birthday" thread I'm going to hold you personally responsible.

Oh yeah, happy birthday.....

Damn dude, You almost sounded like a douche. :silly:

Thanks for the well wishes though..

A very happy birthday to three of my favorite people around here. Enjoy it guys, and drink one for me! :cheers:

I will drink one for everyone on ES. So, what is that? 65k+? I better get started. :silly:

Thanks, Jason. :cheers:

Ha! My good friends just had their baby this morning. :)

Stealing my day. :mad:

:jk:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Can Dance. :)

I wanted to see how close to the douche line I could get.

Apparently pretty close.......

All in good fun kid, us Jersey folk have to stick together.

Haha. I have met you before--At the last ES Tailgate this year, Giants. I also know when someone is joking or atleast not entirely serious. Hence why I didn't blow up. :silly:

I just hobbled over from my oxygen tent and saw this. Thanks PG and back atcha. Now I think of you on my birthday. Great. :rolleyes:

:silly::cheers:

Later, I'm having some friends help me into my moto-rific getabout chair so I can rev down to the arts and crafts park and leer at the lady shoppers in the outdoor organic market. On a good day I can soak three bibs with "mmm...yummy mommy" drool before I'm taken away by security. :cool:

Then I'll call HH to bail me out.

Happy Birthday now shut the **** up.:D

:cheers:

Eventually. :silly:

I just hobbled over from my oxygen tent and saw this. Thanks PG and back atcha. Now I think of you on my birthday. Great. :rolleyes:

:silly::cheers:

Later, I'm having some friends help me into my moto-rific getabout chair so I can rev down to the arts and crafts park and leer at the lady shoppers in the outdoor organic market. On a good day I can soak three bibs with "mmm...yummy mommy" drool before I'm taken away by security. :cool:

Then I'll call HH to bail me out.

:rotflmao:

Archived