Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP:Landry out with paintball injury-Skins rookie safety shot in groin, misses practic

RIDETHEWALRUS

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/06/15/bc.fbn.redskins.paintball.ap/

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) -- A paintball shot in the groin left rookie LaRon Landry unable to practice when the Washington Redskins opened their minicamp Friday.

The No. 6 overall pick in this year's draft was injured during a team-building outing Wednesday, when coach Joe Gibbs allowed the players to leave early at the end of the voluntary spring workouts. Some players went bowling or had lunch together, while many of the defensive players went to play paintball.

"I didn't know paintball was that dangerous," linebacker Marcus Washington said. "I hope it wasn't friendly fire."

Sorry he got hurt, but glad it was doing something positive (as opposed, say, to riding a motorcycle w/o a helmet w/ Big Ben, getting mauled by a dog during a battle royale at Michael Vick's house, etc.).

Take it easy now--Crush people in September. WOOHOO!

"The No. 6 overall pick in this year's draft was injured during a team-building outing Wednesday, when coach Joe Gibbs allowed the players to leave early at the end of the voluntary spring workouts."

He "allowed" them to leave voluntary workouts early??? Guess they're not so voluntary. ;)

if your going to play that game?...then expect the worse and stop crying....."i got shot there before and it sucks"...no really? you don't say. any guy already knows this we dont need to hear that you got hit in the nads.....next topic.......................................

lol...just wanted to be a smart ass.......no but seriously...shut up about it

I have heard of rookie initiations but that is ridiculous.

Oh well no way to humble a man then trick him into the woods and shoot him in the nads. I guess Sean Taylor is a little pissed about LL upcoming contract, well maybe he used to be. I heard they worked that **** out now, probably unrelated.

Archived