Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please help my Bills friend see the light

REDPepper

He believes that Marshawn Lynch is already better than the following running backs...

Steven Jackson

Shaun Alexander

Clinton Portis (he say maybe not for him)

Reggie Bush

Willis McGahee

Cedric Benson

Edgerrin James

Brandon Jacobs

Deuce McAllister

Cadillac Williams

Marion Barber III

Adrian Peterson

Jamal Lewis

Chestor Taylor

DeAngelo Williams

Warrick Dunn

Ladell Betts

Kevin Jones

that's basically what he argued. He believes that Lynch is CURRENTLY better than all of those players. Some, few rather, I agree with. Please help me show my friend that he is being a complete homer here.

I am the Bills fan who was arguing with REDPepper. Enlighten me, skins fans. Explain how any NFC running back, minus Gore and Westbrook, can be better than Lynch. When you play the Bills this season, watch number 23 rip through your defense and come back and post in this thread. I bet not many of you will.

I am the Bills fan who was arguing with REDPepper. Enlighten me, skins fans. Explain how any NFC running back, minus Gore and Westbrook, can be better than Lynch. When you play the Bills this season, watch number 23 rip through your defense and come back and post in this thread. I bet not many of you will.

alexander held the title for most TD"s scored in a season two years ago.. Lynch holds no records other than first bills running back to be mentioned twice on a message board

alexander held the title for most TD"s scored in a season two years ago.. Lynch holds no records other than first bills running back to be mentioned twice on a message board

Two years ago. I guarantee Lynch has more yards than Alexander this season. Next!

Lynch is a rookie and we have never seen perform.. Hell he wasn't the top rb choosen. Did Lynch dominate in college? No. Go ahead and take a rookie over Rbs who have won MVP titles, rushing titles, and rushed for over 1500 yards multiple times

Two years ago. I guarantee Lynch has more yards than Alexander this season. Next!

HA your great.... I know fans are blind but you my friend are hysterical Keep posting I needed this laugh

Seriously keep it up I love it :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

find a bill board to post on.. oh wait there isnt one cause no one cares about a team that has never won a superbowl or never will with a quarterback named lossman

I gotta be honest. If you offered me the chance to have any guy on that list, I'd take Jackson. It isn't fair to be that big, that powerful AND that fast.

As for Lynch. I have only one question. Who?

I gotta be honest. If you offered me the chance to have any guy on that list, I'd take Jackson. It isn't fair to be that big, that powerful AND that fast.

As for Lynch. I have only one question. Who?

lynch, you dont know lynch.. he's the guy that played in tampa and now in denver, good friends with dungy

RIght??

that's basically what he argued. He believes that Lynch is CURRENTLY better than all of those players. Some, few rather, I agree with. Please help me show my friend that he is being a complete homer here.

I don't believe anyone could actually argue this.

this is hilarious. i am a huge redskins fan but im still not going to say that laron landry is better then any safety in the league becuase he hasnt proven anything yet. Neither has lynch. Its one thing to be a homer but your just being dumb.

Rushing stats

Year G-GS No. Yds. Yds.⁄C TD Long

2004 12-0 71 628 8.8 8 70

2005 10-9 196 1,246 6.4 10 52

2006 13-11 223 1,356 6.1 11 71

Totals 35-20 490 3,230 6.6 29 71

Career Receiving Stats

Year G-GS No. Yds. Yds.⁄C TD Long

2004 12-0 19 147 7.7 2 29

2005 10-9 15 125 8.3 0 25

2006 13-11 34 328 9.6 4 28

Totals 35-20 68 600 8.8 6 29