Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please help my Bills friend see the light

REDPepper

hahahah. i like youre "NEXT!" like youre so much smarter than everyone. There are people who scouted lynch as thier job. If he was better than a bunch of probowl caliber running backs dont you think he would have gone top 5? theres a reason why you're not getting calls from pro teams to be a scout dumbass

Marshawn Lynch is now the best running back in the NFL. He has more speed, power and agility than any running back who has ever step foot on a football field. He is a Hall Of Famer and Super Bowl MVP in the making. When Lynch is enshrined in Canton, Ohio, I am going to bring this thread back. Until then, can someone tell me how any NFC back is better than Marshawn Lynch? Dont use NFL stats, because Lynch does not have any to compare.

Marshawn Lynch is now the best running back in the NFL. He has more speed, power and agility than any running back who has ever step foot on a football field. He is a Hall Of Famer and Super Bowl MVP in the making. When Lynch is enshrined in Canton, Ohio, I am going to bring this thread back. Until then, can someone tell me how any NFC back is better than Marshawn Lynch? Dont use NFL stats, because Lynch does not have any to compare.

Meh. Now you're just blowing it out your back hole. You can spare us the hyperbole.

Man, no wonder why the bills have so many championship.. their fans know everything

This thread would be swarm-worthy if it were planted in main.

Use college stats in your comparisons, please. Lynch has only played in college, not in the NFL yet. So provide for me some collegiate stats that can prove that any of those running backs are better than Marshawn "Money" Lynch.

Use college stats in your comparisons, please. Lynch has only played in college, not in the NFL yet. So provide for me some collegiate stats that can prove that any of those running backs are better than Marshawn "Money" Lynch.

so are you argueing that Marshawn is the better college running back than all those listed when they were in college?

Archived