Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please help my Bills friend see the light

REDPepper

It's really not. The Bills would not have made the playoffs had they been in the NFC last year. Compare it to the disparity between the Eastern and Western conferences in the NBA. The NFC and AFC are closer in terms of talent. There are really just as many teams in the NFC that could concievably win the superbowl this coming year than in the AFC.

On any given Sunday, anything can happen. So I guess an NFC could win the Super Bowl.

an NFC? :laugh:

well one thing is for sure.... The Bills couldn't win a Super Bowl against an NFC :thumbsup:

Wow did I make a typo? Boy, am I sorry. Typos are so funny though, aren't they?

That was the early nineties. Different era, different coaches, different owners, different players. And no, the Bills could not win a Super Bowl against them.

Clinton Portis will be the greatest back in the league and will rush for more then 2000 yards. Hes the best. Next!

:applause:

This man speaks the truth. On to the bills fan. I will be you anything that not only will lynch not be a top rusher this year but he will not even have the most yards out of all the rookies. How can you say this about someone when they are yet to step on to the NFL field. Lynch will not be an immediate replacement of Willis Mcgahee, in time maybe, but no chance that he does it in his rookie year.

Even if he is correct, with the rest of the team as bad as they are going to be, does it really matter?

Well, what I gather from what he is saying, Lynch would be able to pick up the slack and help them win regardless. Might even play both sides of the ball and dominate on the D as well.

Archived