Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we need a Tony Romo forum

flashback

2tds, no int's, no fumbles 109 rating... leading us down the field ending with a perfect strike to Witten to set up a would be winning FG. What happened after that does not diminish what he did.

I don't think the word clutch applies when you lose, though. I mean it's debatable, but for a performance to be clutch to me, you have to directly be repsonsible or at least involved a win. :whoknows:

2tds, no int's, no fumbles 109 rating... leading us down the field ending with a perfect strike to Witten to set up a would be winning FG. What happened after that does not diminish what he did.

Refresh my memory, what exactly happened after that? :D

You want to point those out? I see 5 and only 1 was started by a Skins' fan. 3 were started by Boys' fans and 1 by and Eagles' fan.

Well, we had Michelle Malkin BLASTS Romo sits to pee on O'Reilly, started by a Skins fan, as far as I know.

There's I think we need a Tony Romo sits to pee forum, started by me, so that doesn't actually testify to the Romo sits to pee-mania on this board.

Friday Notes: Romo sits to pee's Head Not Swelling was posted by THA, but I honestly don't remember if this was on the front page when I did my count.

Underwood's QB boyfriend calls for timeout - MSNBC, which was actually my first attempt at mocking ATN for having too many Romo sits to pee threads, but I don't think anybody got it. :(

Tony Romo sits to pee on Miss Universe, which I believe was started by a Redskins fan.

Of course, Who Del was kind enough to contribute How gay is it that there is an entire thread about Tony Romo sits to pee's sexuality? after my first attempt at humor descended into chaos.

And I remember right near the bottom of the page was Jeremiah_Johnson's contribution, The results are in ! I'm stoopid, which I'm sure you'll recall is his report about the Romo sits to pee v. Campbell threads on the Vikings and Patriots messageboards.

If that's not enough, here is Keyshawn Johnson on Romo sits to pee: NFL's most overhyped player, which probably was off the front page, and was a perfectly legitimate topic of discussion.

Of course, things moved around in the 22 hours between the time I made my post and the time you responded to it, and even more has probably changed between your post and this reply.

My point is that Tony Romo sits to pee is, right now, one of about 2400 players in the NFL. Even if we take out all the Redskins players, discussion of whom belongs in the Stadium, Tony Romo sits to pee is still a tiny fraction of the NFL population. We just seem to be spending WAY too much time talking about him, and that goes for Cowboys fans, too.

Well, we had Michelle Malkin BLASTS Romo sits to pee on O'Reilly, started by a Skins fan, as far as I know.

There's I think we need a Tony Romo sits to pee forum, started by me, so that doesn't actually testify to the Romo sits to pee-mania on this board.

Friday Notes: Romo sits to pee's Head Not Swelling was posted by THA, but I honestly don't remember if this was on the front page when I did my count.

Underwood's QB boyfriend calls for timeout - MSNBC, which was actually my first attempt at mocking ATN for having too many Romo sits to pee threads, but I don't think anybody got it. :(

Tony Romo sits to pee on Miss Universe, which I believe was started by a Redskins fan.

Of course, Who Del was kind enough to contribute How gay is it that there is an entire thread about Tony Romo sits to pee's sexuality? after my first attempt at humor descended into chaos.

And I remember right near the bottom of the page was Jeremiah_Johnson's contribution, The results are in ! I'm stoopid, which I'm sure you'll recall is his report about the Romo sits to pee v. Campbell threads on the Vikings and Patriots messageboards.

If that's not enough, here is Keyshawn Johnson on Romo sits to pee: NFL's most overhyped player, which probably was off the front page, and was a perfectly legitimate topic of discussion.

Of course, things moved around in the 22 hours between the time I made my post and the time you responded to it, and even more has probably changed between your post and this reply.

My point is that Tony Romo sits to pee is, right now, one of about 2400 players in the NFL. Even if we take out all the Redskins players, discussion of whom belongs in the Stadium, Tony Romo sits to pee is still a tiny fraction of the NFL population. We just seem to be spending WAY too much time talking about him, and that goes for Cowboys fans, too.

So, you listed 8 threads about Romo sits to pee, of which only three were started by Skins fans "as far as you know"?

You refuse to acknowledge that the reason we talk about Romo sits to pee is because

A: He's been in the news.

B: He's in the NFCE

Last season and the season before that it was TO all day everyday around here. Why? Because he was in the news. Next Question!

You get yourself mentioned in the news, especially as an NFCE player, you're gonna be talked about in this forum. The more negative the news the more hits it will accumulate because Redskins fans will crack wise and the fans of the team the player is from will jump in to defend (spin). I can't believe that this even has to be explained to you.

When Kolb got drafted by the eagles, and McNabb went on his hissy fit/non hissy fit.... check to see how many threads where about him

a search for McNabb the past month brought up 13 threads (almost all around the same time) in ATN, and that was just using his name to search in the title only

The thread wasn't even started when I posted so it definitely wasn't on the front page page when you did your count.

And either way, you guys have started the majority of the threads so you are only mocking yourselves.

I give this thread a rating of 95 :jump:

Look... In the end, it doesnt matter how much we talk about Romo sits to pee. Campbell has more talent in his big toe then Romo sits to pee does

True, true. You do make a good case here.

Cowboys fans are just being blind to the truth and denying it because he was their last chance

:doh: :no: :kickcan: :shot: :yawnee: :whoknows: :paranoid: :loser:

Dogg, this line doesn't even deserve words man. It doesn't even make sense. Seriously!

Instead of attacking my wording, which I admit was typed in a passion, how about you address the issue at hand. Like how Romo sits to pee cant hold Campbells gym socks. He has proven over the season that he is just not in the same league as Campbell. Elite. Watch, in a year or two Campbell will be playing like Peyton Manning.

Instead of attacking my wording, which I admit was typed in a passion,

No problems man. Just understand why I couldn't understand you. :(

how about you address the issue at hand. Like how Romo sits to pee cant hold Campbells gym socks.

Seriously man. Unlike skins fans, I think my rivals QB has many good qualities and has the potential to be a good one. Just save me the fifth grade argument style man. I can't even respect you.

He has proven over the season that he is just not in the same league as Campbell.

How so? By destroying Campbell in every major measurable category possible? :(

Elite. Watch, in a year or two Campbell will be playing like Peyton Manning

Funny that you mention this. When Romo sits to pee met Manning during the season they were the top two rated QB's in the league and Romo sits to pee outperformed him statistically that day.

Funny that you mention this. When Romo sits to pee met Manning during the season they were the top two rated QB's in the league and Romo sits to pee outperformed him statistically that day.

And if Rex Grossman had played Manning in his 4th start you could have said the same thing about him. :)

When Romo sits to pee met Manning during the season they were the top two rated QB's in the league and Romo sits to pee outperformed him statistically that day.

:laugh: now that is one of those cherry picked reaches, that sounds really good but really means squat

Heck Eli Manning, had better numbers than Romo sits to pee when they faced... both times

so is Eli better than Romo sits to pee.;. Peyton? :laugh:

No problems man. Just understand why I couldn't understand you. :(

Seriously man. Unlike skins fans, I think my rivals QB has many good qualities and has the potential to be a good one. Just save me the fifth grade argument style man. I can't even respect you.

How so? By destroying Campbell in every major measurable category possible? :(

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Alright man, its ok. I was just messing with you. :D I was going to keep it going but I am too tired to try to be creative.

Archived