Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we need a Tony Romo forum

flashback

Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited: , Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:, Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:, Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:

:laugh:

Rating Schmating. Who cares about how he measured as a QB last year especially when this does support my hatred and denial of him and shines the light on my QB's rating.

This ins't amazing. It's the AMOUNT of threads and what they're about. It's also the fact the he doesn't get an ounce of respect.

You guys never fail to deliver. Our "goofy" team DOMINATES this forum and should be renamed THE DALLAS COWBOYS FORUM. Why wouldn't we come here and laugh at skins fans? It's too easy. :)

It dominates the forum because your boys are in the tabloids. Guys missing OTA's, QB dating pop stars/ or not, judging a beauty pageant. The Eagles said the same thing when there were ten million TO threads that year. Don't flatter yourself or your goofy team. We talk about what's relevant, and you guys HAVE to know what we say. That's what it amounts to. If Romo sits to pee weren't on Entertainment Tonight and sticking to work, he wouldn't even be mentioned on here. To pretend it's otherwise just shows a how loose of a grasp you have on reality.

BTW: I count 3 other threads on the first page of this forum about him. If that's too much for you guys to keep up with then I don't think anyone around here can help you.

This ins't amazing. It's the AMOUNT of threads and what they're about. It's also the fact the he doesn't get an ounce of respect.

Seriously do you expect him to get an ounce of respect on a Redskins message board? I suggest you take a look at how Redskins and Redskin fans are treated on your Cowboys forums. Tony Romo sits to pee is in the press non-stop. We aren't making these things up. Besides, we know it's a hot button with you guys just like TO was at this time last year. And you guys take the bait every single time.

If Romo sits to pee weren't on Entertainment Tonight and sticking to work, he wouldn't even be mentioned on here.

:laugh: This is a outright lie and you know it. When there is actually a football thread here it would be about how he failed down the stretch or how Jason Campbell is the better QB. It would be about a bobbled snap and how he single-handedly failed his team down the stretch. There would be a thread about how he achieved everything he did last year through luck and has no skill. Am I wrong?

Seriously do you expect him to get an ounce of respect on a Redskins message board?

No Ouvan, I don't. Not even in the face of unsurmountable evidence. I fight for it though and when I see just an ounce from some obscure skins poster who caves in it brings a smile to my face. It makes it all worth it. This is my experience as a Cowboys fan growing up in the D.C. metropolitan area. I have no problems admitting I have a wierd fascination with skins fans. I'm a Cowboys fan arguing with skins fans on a skins message board. I'm the underdog and maybe a little crazy. You guys win that argument every time.

I suggest you take a look at how Redskins and Redskin fans are treated on your Cowboys forums.

I do. Boys and skins fans are very different but I see your point.

Tony Romo sits to pee is in the press non-stop. We aren't making these things up. Besides, we know it's a hot button with you guys just like TO was at this time last year. And you guys take the bait every single time.

I believe Tony Romo sits to pee is a good QB and has a chance to be really good. :)

you forgot to add the smilie to your statment :laugh:

:excited: Romo sits to pee's 95 rating

I often get confused here. It's as if you guys have turned Romo sits to pee's 95.1 rating into a bad thing. :( That's an amazing spin and why I love you guys. I really don't know what's what anymore. I thought it was good to perform well? :(

:laugh: This is a outright lie and you know it. When there is actually a football thread here it would be about how he failed down the stretch or how Jason Campbell is the better QB. It would be about a bobbled snap and how he single-handedly failed his team down the stretch. There would be a thread about how he achieved everything he did last year through luck and has no skill. Am I wrong?

Eh?

I don't follow this post considering the topic seems to be that there are too many Romo sits to pee threads and he deserves his own forum because Cowboys fans seem to have trouble following them. Even though they, themselves have started threads on him.

Eh?

I don't follow this post considering the topic seems to be that there are too many Romo sits to pee threads and he deserves his own forum because Cowboys fans seem to have trouble following them. Even though they, themselves have started threads on him.

There should be a Tony Forum because that's what ATN has essentially become. He deserves his own forum here.

There should be a Tony Forum because that's what ATN has essentially become. He deserves his own forum here.

3 other threads besides this one and on the first page and one of those even started by a Cowboys fan?

Get a grip.

Oh whoops, seemed to have missed the new Romo sits to pee thread started by another Cowboys fan. YOU! :laugh:

I guess that makes it four.

3 other threads besides this one and on the first page and one of those even started by a Cowboys fan?

Get a grip.

Oh whoops, seemed to have missed the new Romo sits to pee thread started by another Cowboys fan. YOU! :laugh:

I guess that makes it four.

Romo sits to pee threads on the front ATN page started by Poke fans on a Skins board

THA

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200028

Flashback

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199844

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199987

Either that or some sort of online FAQ to help make sense/keep track of all the Tony Romo sits to pee threads.
No, just this one. Hence our constant amazement and wonder at what goes on here and yes, a Tony Romo sits to pee forum is in order here. Bubba you're a pseudo mod, get'er done! :cool:

(BTW I am a staff member, only a MOD the News Forum)

You guys never fail to deliver. Our "goofy" team DOMINATES this forum and should be renamed THE DALLAS COWBOYS FORUM. Why wouldn't we come here and laugh at skins fans? It's too easy. :)

Poke fans complain too many Romo sits to pee threads, yet they start most of the Romo sits to pee threads 3/4 of them as a matter of fact

Poke fans complain that the Pokes dominate the ATN (funny eagle fans say the same thing about their team :laugh: ) Yet they are constantly coming over here posting threads, keeping Poke threads going

hypocrisy thy name is poke fan

Romo sits to pee 95 rating :excited:

Sorry, guys, but I see 7 threads about Tony Romo sits to pee on the front page. I started 2 of them, both essentially making fun of you guys for all the Tony Romo sits to pee threads. So even if we don't count those, that leaves 5. I think 2 of those were started by Cowboys fans. But even so, its not just Cowboys fans posting in them. I just think the Romo sits to pee-mania here in the ATN is hilarious. I don't want it to stop, its too much fun.

But, out of respect, I'll do my part. No New Romo sits to pee Threads from this Cowboy fan.

I often get confused here. It's as if you guys have turned Romo sits to pee's 95.1 rating into a bad thing. :( That's an amazing spin and why I love you guys. I really don't know what's what anymore. I thought it was good to perform well? :(

Ok, this is example #1 of how Cowboys fans get a little too easily confused by the simplest of concepts.

We're not doing the "Romo sits to pee 95 rating" thing to say that rating is bad...we're using it to ridicule the trend around here for Dallas fans to think Romo sits to pee's 95 rating trumps all else. It's become your mantra, something to repeat over and over to calm you during periods of stress lol...

Sorry, guys, but I see 7 threads about Tony Romo sits to pee on the front page. I started 2 of them, both essentially making fun of you guys for all the Tony Romo sits to pee threads. So even if we don't count those, that leaves 5. I think 2 of those were started by Cowboys fans. But even so, its not just Cowboys fans posting in them. I just think the Romo sits to pee-mania here in the ATN is hilarious. I don't want it to stop, its too much fun.

But, out of respect, I'll do my part. No New Romo sits to pee Threads from this Cowboy fan.

Of course it's just not Cowboys fans posting threads. But the majority of them have been. See the irony in trying to make fun of us for all the Romo sits to pee threads?

Of course not, you need a FAQ and a seperate forum so you can keep up.

Keep up the good work, man. :thumbsup:

I think I've started 1 this entire offseason and I don't plan on doing it again. Romo sits to pee-Mania has gone out of control here.

I see you've chosen to ignore reality such as it is and apply your own skewed vision to your posts.

Nice.

The mania you're talking about isn't created here. It's merely commented on here. It's the middle of the offseason and your boy is in the Enquirerer. If TO were in the news we'd talk about him. Vick has been in the news so we talked about him. It just so happens that Romo sits to pee is in the tabloid news right now. We sposed to ignore them just because he's easy to make fun of because of it? Seriously, grow a pair and quit crying.

Ok, this is example #1 of how Cowboys fans get a little too easily confused by the simplest of concepts.

I got it Califan. Sometimes all you can use against sarcasm is more sarcasm.

We're not doing the "Romo sits to pee 95 rating" thing to say that rating is bad...we're using it to ridicule the trend around here for Dallas fans to think Romo sits to pee's 95 rating trumps all else. It's become your mantra, something to repeat over and over to calm you during periods of stress lol...

:laugh: I state it over and over and over again to bring back his bottom line which is often lost with skins fans. If one, just one skin fan were to say "hey, despite some ups and downs he finished with a pretty good year," I wouldn't post that rating.

Romo sits to pee played 10 games and was a first year starter but all I read here is how he was terrible down the stretch, how he bobbled a snap, his rating against opponents from the midwest when the temparature is below 40, who he's dating, how some of his passes could have been picked off and lowered his rating, how bad his opponents passing defense was, how lucky he was, how the league has figured him out, what type of shampoo he uses during the season, why he can't really be that good, the injuries to the opposing defenses he faced...... so on and so forth, I could go on and on.

Does his rating trump everything? No, but it's the most standard measure of a QB's performance and success. Is he perfect? Of course not. He has his flaws as most do. Did he cool off down the stretch? Yes, but he far exceeded the expectations of most. If you're THAT inconsistent, it will show in your rating. I constantly post the rating to bring a level of sanity, reason, and common sense when evaluating his first season starting as a whole.

The mania you're talking about isn't created here. It's merely commented on here. It's the middle of the offseason and your boy is in the Enquirerer. If TO were in the news we'd talk about him. Vick has been in the news so we talked about him. It just so happens that Romo sits to pee is in the tabloid news right now. We sposed to ignore them just because he's easy to make fun of because of it? Seriously, grow a pair and quit crying.

It's all good Armchair. It's been stated over and over that Boys fans are the primary contributors to the Romo sits to pee-Mania at ATN. All I'm saying is that I won't start any new threads myself. You guys go right ahead and continue. So what's the latest between Romo sits to pee and Underwood again? :(

Archived