Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PLEASE DONT PLAY "WALK IT OUT" IN 07

UnKle RUku$

If You Are Reading This And You Are In Charge Of Any Part Of The

Music Played When The Defense Takes The Field Please Do Not Select Walk It Out. I'm A Hip-hop Fan But That Song Really Frustrated Me More Everytime The Defense Would Go Out There Dancing T Walk It Out And Get Trounced!!!

I Think Tiki Is Still Running In Fedex Somewhere!!!

Httr,

Your Boy Ruckus

P.s See You In August At Training Camp

']I'm wondering if the Giants' defense is going to be ballin' again. They did it when they were healthy. They should at least start the season healthy. I liked it when they did it but it may be old now.

It was old the 2nd time it was done. Worst. Celebration. Ever.

The whole music and dancing thing with our defense is an interesting dynamic. It really is WHO that defense is. They play better when they are doing that. When they are dancing around, playing light and fast, they are at their best. Last year things went south on us as a team. It is probably right to suggest they prove their worth again before having fun, but, they may not be able to do one without the other.

I don't care about the music. It just angers me and saddens me to no end to see our defensive players out there dancing on the field during games. It angers me because they act like they are out there to just have fun and don't care about the scoreboard or focus or intensity; it just shows a lack of respect for the game. Would Darrell Green be doing that? Would Art Monk? Of course not.

It also saddens me because it is a reminder of how emasculated Gibbs II is. Gibbs I would have pulled the guys off the field for dancing like that during the game while getting pounded the scoreboard. But Gibbs II didn't do anything.

I don't care about the music. It just angers me and saddens me to no end to see our defensive players out there dancing on the field during games. It angers me because they act like they are out there to just have fun and don't care about the scoreboard or focus or intensity; it just shows a lack of respect for the game. Would Darrell Green be doing that? Would Art Monk? Of course not.

It also saddens me because it is a reminder of how emasculated Gibbs II is. Gibbs I would have pulled the guys off the field for dancing like that during the game while getting pounded the scoreboard. But Gibbs II didn't do anything.

Wake up. Dancing has nothing to do with their performance. Go hate on a different home team.

Archived