Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys

Skins247

I was thinking about getting my first authentic Skins jersey for the coming year. I have several replicas. I was just wondering where the rest of you guys get yours at. The store at Redskins.com? NFLShop.com? Ebay? And do the authentic ones run about the same size as the replicas? In case your wondering which one im considering, im thinking about going with a burgandy Portis jersey. I already have a white Portis replica.

If memory serves me right an authentic jersey runs a little smaller than a replica. It is a different fabric which is stretchy but tighter. Both nfl.com redskins.com are good just get yourself the best deal. I hope that helps.

If memory serves me right an authentic jersey runs a little smaller than a replica. It is a different fabric which is stretchy but tighter. Both nfl.com redskins.com are good just get yourself the best deal. I hope that helps.

Ok, thanks man.

That's what I did.. authentic personalized for $170? I think...

yea i got mine last year from this sale, 170 after the discount. Replicas go by L XL XXL XXXL etc etc, authentics go by # sizes, like mine was a 54

Is that at the Redskins.com store?

No. Reebok.com periodically will have huge sales, but they always have a 40% off sale in the summer.

You might want to check eastbay.com too. They have some pretty good deals, including one fluke deal I got which was an authentic white santana moss jersey for 90 bucks. (It was legit.) I noticed right now that they have a burgundy replithentic moss jersey for 50 bucks, which is a great deal. (I like my replithentics almost more than the authentics. They're more comfortable.)

Good luck.

You might want to check eastbay.com too. They have some pretty good deals, including one fluke deal I got which was an authentic white santana moss jersey for 90 bucks. (It was legit.)

It was legit. That's where I got my Santana authentic.

I'm waiting for them to screw up again...... :)

One thing to keep in maide is that "Authentic" jerseys are still not really all that close to what the players wear on the field. I really like the replithentic EQT jerseys as a lighter and cheaper alternative to authentic, and they're def nicer than replicas. Check out sideline apparel: http://store.sidelineapparel.com/washington-redskins-nfl-jerseys-caps-apparel.html

They're cheaper than NFL shop and don't charge you more for big sizes. They're also supposed to get the Landry replica in any day now.

That's what I did.. authentic personalized for $170? I think...

WOW. That's a lot better that the $300 a piece I paid for home and away Lavarneaus Coles jerseys :doh: But I will definitely look out for this sale, thx.

Beware of counterfeits on eBay. Roughly 90% of the Reebok authentics on there are not Reeboks.

Reebok authentics are not authentic!

Ebay is the way to go man. Nfl.com doesn't sell the stitched number, cuffed sleevs, dazzle-yoke jerseys that hey sell on Ebay. i got me an authentic Portis for 110 on ebay and it looks 100000 Times better than that fake "authentic" crap they sell on NFL.com.

use ebay dude.

Reebok authentics are not authentic!

Ebay is the way to go man. Nfl.com doesn't sell the stitched number, cuffed sleevs, dazzle-yoke jerseys that hey sell on Ebay. i got me an authentic Portis for 110 on ebay and it looks 100000 Times better than that fake "authentic" crap they sell on NFL.com.

use ebay dude.

lol

It was legit. That's where I got my Santana authentic.

I'm waiting for them to screw up again...... :)

Yeah, I'm glad someone else will vouch for the mistake. No one ever believes me... lol

It was up there for like 2 days and then they realized the mistake, but honored the orders that they had.

Like I said though, even now, they have replithentics for like 50 bucks, which to me is a great deal. www.eastbay.com

lol

Im serious! Go to NFL.com and look at their "autentics". Then look at ebays..........

Look

NFL.com "authentic" 285 dollars

p2059188dt.jpg

Ebay authentic 187 dollars

84_1.JPGdc_1.JPG

Is there really that much of a difference? I got a Portis one that looks exactly like the ST one on ebay for 110 and it is still in 100 % condition and everywhere I go ppl ask me where I got that authentic jersey from, b/c it looks so close to the real thing. It you really wanna pay the extra 100 dollars for a jersey that looks exactly the same, go ahead, but i'll be the one saving my money. And I bet if we stood side by side, you with an NFL.com authentic jersey on, and me with an EBAY.com authentic jersey on, people wouldn't even notice the difference. They'd think they were both 100 % autentic. It's all about image, and saving money and quality. And I got all 3 of those by buying that CP jersey for 110.

Authentics run a lot more than replicas, I think like twice to 3 times as much.

I'm a big guy, so I had to get the up size (60), ran around 340 something, however I did it when the reebok 40% sale was on, so it ran 209.

But it when its on 40% off, def worth waiting for man. Unless you have the money to waste, then who cares.

Archived