Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys

Skins247

I'm pretty sure the reebok jerseys are what they wear on the field. They're like sports jersey like the ones you wear when your actually on field, they're heavy enough and also breath. They are also ludicrisly large and long like a 50 is 50" chest inseam, which would be like a xxxL in a regular clothing.

I'd be interested if anyone KNEW if they were or were not what they wore on the field.

I believe they're, but I think TK said something that they weren't.

Take a look at this gamer: http://cgi.ebay.com/Washington-Redskins-Authentic-Jersey-Game-Worn-NR-L-K_W0QQitemZ130111337806QQihZ003QQcategoryZ24977QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

look at the sleeves - especially the construction, the cuffs, the tag, the length (though the pics cut that off) Notice that its size 46, which has tons of elastic to stretch over his pads. Hell, on the authentic white jersey that NFL shop will sell you- they still put a seam actoss your chest even though the Redskins never wear a seam across their chest.

man?????????
You're a woman? If so, I apoligize. I didn't know. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This happens all the time! No big deal. The guys that know me think it is funny when someone walks up to a tailgate and ask for that "dude" Huly.

Now back to authentic jersey questions, why not an old game worn jersey? I bought my Flemsiter for $200.00 that was cheaper than Pez's custom Gibbs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This happens all the time! No big deal. The guys that know me think it is funny when someone walks up to a tailgate and ask for that "dude" Huly.

Now back to authentic jersey questions, why not an old game worn jersey? I bought my Flemsiter for $200.00 that was cheaper than Pez's custom Gibbs.

If im going to splurge on an authentic its going to have to be a Portis jersey. I'm one of those guys that if im gonna pay that kinda money for a jersey im going to get a guy that is going to be around for awhile. I know you never know. Portis could be gone in a few years, too. If I don't get a Portis one before the season I will likely wait until next year. Then maybe I could get a Campbell one. Or a Cooley one. Or I might even get an old-school Theismann. Anyway, thanks for the help.

I looked in to it a bit, seems like the game worn's cut at the top is a little bit different as in the sleeves are different. They also seem to be a little longer bottoms that are cut to players liking. I think they are both the same materials and similar in construction though...

I think they are both the same materials and similar in construction though...
Nope. Not unless they've changed the way they make authentics lately. Authentics and gamers are made in different factories by different manufacturers using different materials. Gamers, for example, are made of spandex fabric all over.** Except for the side panels, authentics are nylon, and don't stretch (unless they've been changed lately, I don't collect authentics).

**Ask Huly, she'll tell you

If im going to splurge on an authentic its going to have to be a Portis jersey. I'm one of those guys that if im gonna pay that kinda money for a jersey im going to get a guy that is going to be around for awhile. I know you never know. Portis could be gone in a few years, too.

I'm not buying anymore "current" players. Three years ago I had 4 jerseys I could wear: 2 Baileys, 1 Arrington and 1 Gardner. Now they are doing othing but taking up space in my closet.

No more jerseys for me unless the player is a retired skin: Green, Riggins, Monk, Clark, etc. Those will NEVER go away.

Archived