Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need to know something in a poll form.

Art

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry, I reject the notion that front-four QB pressure and a defense's run stopping ability are mutually exclusive. Other teams have struck a balance. Drex's posts regarding Blache's philosophy, to me, reflect an adamant contrarian view that so flies in the face of conventional wisdom that its almost pathological. He seems to have a personal disdain for elite, athletic d-lineman.

Coincidentally.... the Colts and Bears DO run a cover-2 system.... and I wonder how those teams are doing with the same system but different molds of defensive linemen?

To be honest, I don't understand most of what you write because it's so fragmented and rambling as to be basically gibberish - the senile rantings of an old, unhappy person. From what I have been able to discern, though, shows you to be quite the lecturer. Odd that you would call me out on that.

As to your last comment, it's so juvenile that my only thought is contempt. I'll just say, act your age.

your intellectual shortcomings are not my problem.

your post was as transparent as it was uninformative.

your comment on age is laughable for its obvious discriminatory implications. one hopes, I guess, that you too will reach the "ancient" age of 51 one day.

you invited the sucking comment. it was too easy to resist. or are you too dense to see when you have set yourself up?

as for your contempt. I shoulder it with pride! Consider it my ES Badge of Courage! You are the one who has contempt for the wider audience.........you are the one who assaulted the sensibilties, motives and intelligence of the wider audience. you...in fact...are what is really dangerous: an intolerant, small minded bigot. please leave your insecurities at home...those of us with limited time on our hands shouldn't have to waste our time dealing with your issues.

btw.....I find it deliciously ironic that following a post about we poor readers not knowing what the inner sanctum thinks you have the temerity to question my happiness! You don't even know me! Pot, Kettle, Black.

Yawn, Shony.

If anything, I've remained consistent in views for many, many years. Here is no exception. I actually think we'll be a very bad team this year because I have doubts we will get the chemistry back we started to develop as is often the case when teams start to reject the coaches. So, this is no rah-rah thread.

It's merely an informational one. The desperation you, and others, seem to have to suggest you really know what's needed better than the people who design everything is a shame. My guess is of the seven guys we picked to fill those needs, several will fail and a few will succeed, and we'll address the failures in another round of attempting to repair and yoke the successes as long as we're able.

You say these same things pretty much every offseason. Then before the season you say the team will go 10-6. It is not your "Job" at ES to defend the players. It is your "Job" at ES to defend the people who own this site. At least you act like it is your job with the vigor that you will defend our front office to no end.

Sorry, I reject the notion that front-four QB pressure and a defense's run stopping ability are mutually exclusive. Other teams have struck a balance. Drex's posts regarding Blache's philosophy, to me, reflect an adamant contrarian view that so flies in the face of conventional wisdom that its almost pathological. He seems to have a personal disdain for elite, athletic d-lineman.

Well, it's your perogative to reject the notion.

I think what Blache is saying in making that statement is that too much emphasis is placed on sack numbers. What really matters is pressure on the QB. If you are in a QB's face all day, making him uncomfortable, whether or not the team gets a single sack is irrelevant. To a large extent, I agree with him. I also agree that a sack provides a psychological boost above and beyond that.

You say these same things pretty much every offseason. Then before the season you say the team will go 10-6.

That's no true. Art picks the Redskins to go 16-0 every season.... justifies the prediction as loyalty to his favorite team.... but really it's to avoid putting anything tangible on the internet to prove he doesn't have a clue on the pulse of the talent and coaching of the team.

There's a few people in this thread alone who have won "The Man" contest in recent years. Guys who actually have a good handle on the Redskins. Including yours truly :)

And we're all in agreement... the defensive line sucks, it was neglected yet again... and the Redskins are going to suffer from it.

I think what Blache is saying in making that statement is that too much emphasis is placed on sack numbers. What really matters is pressure on the QB. If you are in a QB's face all day, making him uncomfortable, whether or not the team gets a single sack is irrelevant. To a large extent, I agree with him. I also agree that a sack provides a psychological boost above and beyond that.

Quite simply... wrong. What a sack is #1 is a loss of a down. #2, a sack is typically a loss of 4 yards or more.... which basically means the offense has 2 downs to get 14+ yards. That's tough..... for any offense. Now take into account that defenses can start playing the pass (down and distance) and you take another edge away from the offense.

So what usually happens? Loss of downs (punt). Virtually guaranteed.

You know what? When I have a few days.... I'm going to go through the 2006 season (every game... through box scores) and chart what happens to the drives where a sack was earned. Just to demostrate the effectiveness of a sack on the offense.

The only teams that can't capitilize on a sack (3rd down and long) are teams that cannot consistently generate pressure - which subsequently leads to sacks.

Sound familiar? The Washington Redskins.

And we're all in agreement... the defensive line sucks, it was neglected yet again... and the Redskins are going to suffer from it.

That is scary to hear you say, just from the standpoint that you normally do make fair predictions.

I disagree of course, but I do think we should all refer to our expectations for the Dline going into the 2004 season. I think it is safe to say that we were all very pleasantly surprised.

What can I say? I trust GW.

a sack generally causes loss of yardage as well as loss of down - a significant difference from a hurry or something as nebulous as psychological pressure. let's be complete if we want to demonstrate suprior insight.

Quite simply... wrong. What a sack is #1 is a loss of a down. #2, a sack is typically a loss of 4 yards or more.... which basically means the offense has 2 downs to get 14+ yards. That's tough..... for any offense. Now take into account that defenses can start playing the pass (down and distance) and you take another edge away from the offense.

You know what? When I have a few days.... I'm going to go through the 2006 season (every game... through box scores) and chart what happens to the drives where a sack was earned. Just to demostrate the effectiveness of a sack on the offense.

The only teams that can't capitilize on a sack (3rd down and long) are teams that cannot consistently generate pressure - which subsequently leads to sacks.

bingo.

That is scary to hear you say, just from the standpoint that you normally do make fair predictions.

I disagree of course, but I do think we should all refer to our expectations for the Dline going into the 2004 season. I think it is safe to say that we were all very pleasantly surprised.

What can I say? I trust GW.

the DL doesn't *uck and he knows that. think of it as an aging car that has served you well but has parts reaching end-of-life. we will need to replace some of these parts over the next year or so. what really lurks behind many of these heated exchanges is less a disagreement on the need (upgrade DL) than on the timing of the upgrade. I personally agree with the logic used by the FO in making their draft selection - based on what they have revealed to us, on what was available, on what the cost/opportunity cost will be.....and on a different assessment of the timeline for this reconstruction project.

Well, in reading the posts here, I think it can be surmized that while Williams and his assistants KNOW what defenses they run, they are unable to know WHO can run them.

Its funny how the mediots now have more credibility then the Coaches do. I mean, everyone in the media knows we need defensive linemen because it makes no sense that we didn't draft any. Outside of the fact that our roster is far from complete as we have all been told, the method in which these coaches are dealing with our roster is the problem. They need to read and listen to everyone outside of Redskins Park to get a clue of what to do.

It sounds like to me, the Coaches decided that they would draft players who stood a chance of making the squad at both their position and a shot at contributing on Special Teams. They decided this year that addressing the Dline would come from FA based on what they saw around the league as possible cuts from teams. In other words, they are taking a gamble on what is going to be out there throughout the summer that they can add to the roster. Kinda like taking a gamble on a player in the draft. No real idea of what may be available until the players hit the field in August.

Here you go.... all the sacks from the 2006 Washington Redskins defense (it was painful to read all the ones surrendered by the Redskins):

Check them out.... what do you notice? Punts.

In fact, only one time did a team convert on a long-distance down.... and another one was converted (the pass was incomplete but a penalty on Ade Jimoh resulted in a first down) via penalty.

Another 2 drives resulted in field goal attempts (due to field position).

So how important are sacks?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060911_MIN@WAS

1-10-MIN39 (7:58) B.Johnson sacked at MIN 37 for -2 yards (D.Evans). FUMBLES (D.Evans), recovered by MIN-M.Birk at MIN 39. M.Birk to MIN 39 for no gain (A.Carter).

2-10-MIN39 (7:11) C.Taylor right end to MIN 40 for 1 yard (A.Carter).

3-9-MIN40 (6:31) (Shotgun) B.Johnson pass incomplete short left to T.Williamson.

4-9-MIN40 (6:26) C.Kluwe punts 36 yards to WAS 24, Center-C.Loeffler. A.Randle El ran ob at WAS 25 for 1 yard.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060917_WAS@DAL

1-10-DAL17 (9:21) D.Bledsoe pass short middle to A.Fasano to DAL 31 for 14 yards (M.Washington; K.Wright). Slant from left end.

1-10-DAL31 (8:43) M.Barber left end to DAL 46 for 15 yards (C.Rogers).

1-10-DAL46 (8:07) M.Barber right tackle to DAL 48 for 2 yards (L.Marshall).

2-8-DAL48 (7:31) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete short left to M.Barber. Pass thrown in the flat; Evans closest defender.

3-8-DAL48 (7:25) D.Bledsoe sacked at DAL 40 for -8 yards (L.Marshall).

4-16-DAL40 (7:00) (Punt formation) M.McBriar punts 44 yards to WAS 16, Center-L.Ladouceur. A.Randle El to WAS 25 for 9 yards (A.Singleton).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060924_WAS@HOU

1-10-HOU21 (8:37) R.Dayne right guard to HST 22 for 1 yard (C.Griffin).

2-9-HOU22 (7:59) D.Carr pass short middle to R.Dayne to HST 35 for 13 yards (C.Rogers).

1-10-HOU35 (7:23) D.Carr pass short left to A.Johnson to HST 42 for 7 yards (C.Rogers).

2-3-HOU42 (6:48) D.Carr to HST 42 for no gain. FUMBLES, recovered by HST-C.Pitts at HST 42. C.Pitts to HST 42 for no gain (W.Holdman).

3-3-HOU42 (6:14) D.Carr sacked at HST 34 for -8 yards (sack split by K.Golston and L.Marshall).

4-11-HOU34 (5:46) C.Stanley punts 40 yards to WAS 26, Center-B.Pittman, fair catch by A.Randle El.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061001_JAC@WAS

1-10-WAS27 (12:37) B.Leftwich sacked at WAS 29 for -2 yards (A.Carter).

2-12-WAS29 (12:06) F.Taylor up the middle to WAS 27 for 2 yards (A.Carter).

3-10-WAS27 (11:25) (Shotgun) B.Leftwich pass incomplete deep left to M.Jones [C.Burns].

PENALTY on JAX-K.Barnes, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 27 - No Play.

3-20-WAS37 (11:19) (Shotgun) B.Leftwich pass short left to M.Jones pushed ob at WAS 28 for 9 yards (C.Rogers).

4-11-WAS28 (10:41) J.Scobee 46 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.Zelenka, Holder-C.Hanson.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061001_JAC@WAS

1-10-JAC6 (2:20) F.Taylor left guard to JAX 9 for 3 yards (A.Archuleta).

2-7-JAC9 (1:39) F.Taylor right tackle to JAX 12 for 3 yards (C.Griffin, A.Carter).

3-4-JAC12 (1:00) B.Leftwich sacked at JAX 9 for -3 yards (P.Daniels).

4-7-JAC9 (:30) C.Hanson punts 40 yards to JAX 49, Center-J.Zelenka. A.Randle El pushed ob at JAX 45 for 4 yards (G.Sensabaugh).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061015_TEN@WAS

1-10-TEN29 (14:49) T.Henry right end to TEN 33 for 4 yards (S.Taylor, P.Daniels).

2-6-TEN33 (14:03) (Shotgun) T.Henry up the middle to TEN 36 for 3 yards (P.Daniels).

3-3-TEN36 (13:21) V.Young pass short right to B.Jones pushed ob at TEN 44 for 8 yards (C.Rogers).

1-10-TEN44 (12:55) T.Henry right end to TEN 49 for 5 yards (S.Taylor).

2-5-TEN49 (12:13) T.Henry left tackle to WAS 43 for 8 yards (S.Taylor).

1-10-WAS43 (11:32) V.Young pass incomplete short left to B.Scaife [M.Washington].

PENALTY on WAS-M.Washington, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at WAS 43 - No Play.

1-10-WAS28 (11:27) (Shotgun) V.Young pass short left to R.Williams to WAS 8 for 20 yards (W.Holdman).

1-8-WAS8 (10:57) T.Henry right end to WAS 8 for no gain (S.Taylor, M.Washington).

2-8-WAS8 (10:17) V.Young sacked at WAS 9 for -1 yards (sack split by K.Golston and A.Montgomery).

3-9-WAS9 (9:45) (Shotgun) V.Young pass incomplete short middle to D.Bennett.

4-9-WAS9 (9:41) R.Bironas 26 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.Dorenbos, Holder-C.Hentrich.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061105_DAL@WAS

1-10-DAL35 (7:53) T.Romo sits to pee pass incomplete short left to M.Barber.

2-10-DAL35 (7:49) T.Romo sits to pee sacked at DAL 26 for -9 yards (C.Griffin).

3-19-DAL26 (7:12) T.Romo sits to pee pass short right to J.Witten to DAL 35 for 9 yards (L.Marshall, M.Washington).

4-10-DAL35 (6:40) M.McBriar punts 40 yards to WAS 25, Center-L.Ladouceur. A.Randle El to 50 for 25 yards (A.Singleton).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061112_WAS@PHI

1-10-PHI46 (15:00) C.Buckhalter left end to WAS 48 for 6 yards (S.Springs).

2-4-WAS48 (14:15) (No Huddle) D.McNabb sacked at 50 for -2 yards (W.Holdman).

3-6-50 (14:01) B.Westbrook left tackle to WAS 47 for 3 yards (R.Wynn).

4-3-WAS47 (13:18) D.Johnson punts 47 yards to end zone, Center-M.Bartrum, Touchback.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061126_CAR@WAS

1-10-CAR20 (10:43) J.Delhomme pass short right to B.Hoover to CAR 21 for 1 yard (L.Marshall) [A.Carter].

2-9-CAR21 (10:04) J.Delhomme sacked at CAR 16 for -5 yards (P.Daniels).

3-14-CAR16 (9:30) N.Goings right tackle to CAR 22 for 6 yards (M.Washington, L.Marshall).

4-8-CAR22 (8:53) J.Baker punts 42 yards to WAS 36, Center-J.Kyle. A.Randle El pushed ob at WAS 41 for 5 yards (N.Goings).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061203_ATL@WAS

1-10-ATL27 (14:54) (Shotgun) M.Vick scrambles up the middle to ATL 32 for 5 yards (L.Marshall).

2-5-ATL32 (14:16) W.Dunn right tackle to ATL 39 for 7 yards (L.Marshall, S.Taylor).

1-10-ATL39 (13:43) M.Vick pass incomplete short left to A.Crumpler.

2-10-ATL39 (13:39) W.Dunn left tackle to ATL 39 for no gain (A.Carter).

3-10-ATL39 (12:59) M.Vick sacked at ATL 30 for -9 yards (A.Carter).

4-19-ATL30 (12:23) M.Koenen punts 39 yards to WAS 31, Center-B.Stutz, downed by ATL-F.McCrary.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061217_WAS@NO

1-10-NO15 (12:27) D.Brees sacked at NO 8 for -7 yards (A.Carter).

2-17-NO8 (11:55) D.McAllister left guard to NO 6 for -2 yards (V.Fox).

3-19-NO6 (11:10) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass deep middle to M.Colston to NO 30 for 24 yards (L.Marshall).

1-10-NO30 (10:36) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass deep right intended for D.Henderson INTERCEPTED by C.Rogers at WAS 35. C.Rogers to WAS 35 for no gain (D.Henderson).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061217_WAS@NO

1-10-NO38 (4:09) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass incomplete [C.Griffin].

2-10-NO38 (4:04) (Shotgun) D.Brees sacked at NO 37 for -1 yards (M.Washington).

3-11-NO37 (3:42) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass short right to M.Colston to NO 43 for 6 yards (S.Taylor).

4-5-NO43 (3:17) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass short right to M.Colston to 50 for 7 yards (L.Marshall).

1-10-50 (2:44) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass incomplete short middle to D.Henderson.

2-10-50 (2:38) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass incomplete short left to A.Stecker (K.Wright).

3-10-50 (2:34) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass deep middle to D.Henderson to WAS 34 for 16 yards (S.Taylor).

1-10-WAS34 (2:00) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass short right to R.Bush to WAS 19 for 15 yards (M.Washington).

1-10-WAS19 (1:20) D.Brees pass incomplete deep right to M.Colston (S.Springs).

2-10-WAS19 (1:15) (Shotgun) R.Bush up the middle to WAS 15 for 4 yards (A.Carter).

3-6-WAS15 (1:01) D.Brees pass short right to R.Bush to WAS 16 for -1 yards (A.Carter).

4-7-WAS16 (:53) (Shotgun) D.Brees pass incomplete deep left to T.Copper (C.Rogers).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061224_WAS@STL

1-10-STL46 (14:25) M.Bulger pass incomplete short right to I.Bruce (K.Wright).

2-10-STL46 (14:20) M.Bulger sacked at SL 40 for -6 yards (A.Carter).

3-16-STL40 (13:43) (Shotgun) M.Bulger pass incomplete deep right to T.Holt.

PENALTY on WAS-A.Jimoh, Defensive Pass Interference, 43 yards, enforced at SL 40 - No Play.

1-10-WAS17 (13:36) S.Jackson left guard to WAS 10 for 7 yards (R.McIntosh).

2-3-WAS10 (13:01) M.Bulger pass incomplete short middle to I.Bruce. Play Challenged by SL and REVERSED. M.Bulger pass short middle to I.Bruce for 10 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

J.Wilkins extra point is GOOD, Center-C.Massey, Holder-D.Looker.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061230_NYG@WAS

1-10-WAS12 (8:27) T.Barber left end to WAS 9 for 3 yards (L.Marshall, K.Golston).

2-7-WAS9 (7:46) E.Manning sacked at WAS 16 for -7 yards (A.Carter).

3-14-WAS16 (7:10) (Shotgun) E.Manning pass incomplete short left to P.Burress.

4-14-WAS16 (7:07) J.Feely 34 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Kuehl, Holder-J.Feagles.

Don't you have a broke back mountain, 49er or cowpoke fan who can answer that for you??

Just don't say "No it doesn't" when they give you an answer :D

from one Navy brother to another.....

1) pretty funny

2) that doesn't excuse my comment. I was a bit angry with the arrogance of the orig post.

I don't disagree that sacks are a good thing. Never said they weren't. I just said that I agree with the premise that getting consistent pressure with no sacks is better than the occasional sack but otherwise little pressure. I understand that this is a theory-based argument, that in reality teams that get more consistent pressure tend to get more sacks, and I'm in agreement that I would like to see more consistent pressure and sacks out of the Redskins.

I suppose where I differ is that I don't care where the pressure or sacks come from, just as long as they come consistently. I don't care nor concern myself with the means. Give me the 2004 or 2005 defense and I'll be pretty happy. :whoknows:

thats a great idea. if you need help with any of that, let me know cause im very interested to see the results.

edit: haha, disregard, didnt see youd already done it. nice work man.

thats a great idea. if you need help with any of that, let me know cause im very interested to see the results.

edit: haha, disregard, didnt see youd already done it. nice work man.

I think I might actually write a long essay based on the statistics of the entire NFL.

With that being said.... judging by the stats from the Redskins... it would appear that more often than not, the subsequent play following the sack was a run play. I think it would pretty reasonable to expect that.... considering defenses are probably playing the pass first and offenses want to be cautious - leading to punts.

He had one above average defensive season in Buffalo (2003), and exactly one in Tennessee (2000) as well. I stand by my track record statement.

I know Gregg wouldn't take notes on my thoughts of our D (though that was a funny way to make your make your point, and I get it), nor would I try to tell him anything more than I think we could use some depth and youth on the D-line. The rest is up to him. Time will prove one of us right, and I hope its him.

If that were truly the case then I'd understand your concerns. But it isn't. Williams' defensive track record is posted on another thread called something along the lines of "When did Greg Williams become an idiot" check it out.

Cheers!

I think I might actually write a long essay based on the statistics of the entire NFL.

With that being said.... judging by the stats from the Redskins... it would appear that more often than not, the subsequent play following the sack was a run play. I think it would pretty reasonable to expect that.... considering defenses are probably playing the pass first and offenses want to be cautious - leading to punts.

its just bothersome when people say williams doesnt bring pressure with his front four, especially his DEs. i mean, on a passing down, what is phillip daniels job if hes not supposed to go after the QB? the DEs job is to get to the QB, period. we should have guys that are capable of pass rushing when needs be. i dont want us to draft the next dwight freeney, but a guy who can sack the QB would be nice. we know carter can, both ends need to be capable of this task.

I think many fans (including myself) get frustrated about the lack of players coming in along the defensive line via the draft because it is so long since the Redskins used a high draft choice on a defensive lineman. Kenard Lang was the last high draft choice this team used on DL and ever since the DL of Gibbs (or Petitbon if you like) Mk I fell apart/faded away DL seems to have been a consistent team problem (for fans at least) and seeing as that was the type of DL that played the run and pass well and could create pressure on it's own the ones of us who were 'spoiled' by that find it frustrating when the defense plays badly and look for a scapegoat which is usually the DL.

I certainly think there are more problems than just DL with the defense not many of us can explain even half of them properly but it's still interesting to debate peoples views. I also think the coaches/FO are doing what they feel is best to address the issues but I myself would have still liked to have seen a way of trying to get one or two draft picks along the DL. Of course, losing picks for players like Duckett doesn't help as it limits your choices.

I never bothered answering the poll question, the 'answer' is loaded/obvious and I realise my above comments are not directly related to the question either, but I do think it sums up peoples frustration with the Redskins DL and while until it is deemed to be playing out of it's skin (no pun intended) by the vast majority of fans, people will continue to question all issues related to it, especially personnel moves.

i dont want us to draft the next dwight freeney, but a guy who can sack the QB would be nice. we know carter can, both ends need to be capable of this task.

A lot of people are content with Carter's performance later in the season. I happen to disagree. His stats indicate improved performance.... but I saw a guy with limited ability who used his speed to get to the outside and sack QB on deep drops (just like how Bruce Smith used to get them). Once tackles engage him.... he's finished. He is unable to get off blocks and make tackles. OT's were pushing him to the outside and runners were treated to gigantic holes offtackle - where our linebackers have to make the plays.

Carter is vulnerable against the run (all the big plays were to his side rushing the ball).... and is mediocre against the pass. I'm not enthralled with Carter.... but he's the best we have and I accept that he's not going anywhere soon either.

To me, our best defensive lineman is Griffin.... and he's missed too many games for my liking. That alone was reason to give the d-line some depth. If/when Griffin misses his game... the defense is screwed. It's that simple.

What people don't seem to understand is.... teams are going to run against us. And considering Gibbs' conservative offense... they can afford a drawn-out gameplan (driving 80-yards).

Teams are going to run... and they're going to pass against too. With the talent and money we have invested in our secondary... if they give up more than 100 passing yards in a game... it's a failure. And you know damn well they're going to give up 250+ yards... just like every other team in the NFL.

Except, they don't have $60M tied up in the 4 positions.

even though the coaches won only 5 games last year and 6 games two years ago ( and a playoff game last year) that is more NFL wins than I have in my career as a rabid fan of the Washington Redskins.

In the words of Al davis: " Just Win Baby!"

edit: heaven forbid someone make a typo :notworthy

Archived