Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With the 1st pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select......

Jeremiah_Johnson

']Well' date=' Jerry Jones is making the draft decisiions so there is a lot of hope they mess up both of their first round picks.[/quote']

he'll use it to trade downand get some extra 6th and 7th round picks

he's a wheele dealer gambling kind of Owner/GM/Coach/Trainer/Usher/Jamitor

Here is the Browns schedule next year. Find me 6-7 wins. Go ahead try. Rookie qb, rookie left tackle.

That schedule is BRUTAL. Hell, find me 4-5 wins. I dare you.

Welcome to Dallas McFadden. No packaging of picks will be necessary.

Dang, they don't play dallas... that would have been one

I love how everyone every year assumes they know how tough each team will be the next season based on the previous year

when every single year things change do much, that half the league flip flops their record from the previous season

Even in our own division only one team was consistent the past two years ... the Pokes

both years 9-7, and choked like a dog on a chicken bone down the stretch

There is no way even tr1 can bash them stealing Cleveland's number 1 for next year. They are going to have 2 top 15 picks next year.

Please...top five.

Of all the positions the pukes needed help with, DE/LB was the LAST position anyone was thinking about...you know, just as no one expected Philly to take a QB number one. :laugh:

I was actually worried about the pukes' and eagles' doing some damage in the draft this year.

Man, was I wrong.

:laugh:

Please...top five.

Of all the positions the pukes needed help with, DE/LB was the LAST position anyone was thinking about...you know, just as no one expected Philly to take a QB number one. :laugh:

I was actually worried about the pukes' and eagles' doing some damage in the draft this year.

Man, was I wrong.

I heard the Skins just conceded putting out NFL quality Defensive Lineman and are simply going to put tackling dummies out there instead. :laugh: :laugh:

Please...top five.

Man, was I wrong.

I have to disagree Tr1. Where OLB wasn't the biggest need, Is was a HUGE concern. When Ellis went down, we got ZERO pass rush. Ellis coming off an injury may not be ready for the season. So, once again we are ONE Injury away from getting Zero pass rush.

I have to disagree Tr1. Where OLB wasn't the biggest need, Is was a HUGE concern. When Ellis went down, we got ZERO pass rush. Ellis coming off an injury may not be ready for the season. So, once again we are ONE Injury away from getting Zero pass rush.

If you're counting on a rookie to improve your defense, good luck. He's an underweight project.

You needed a WR and RB much more.

I heard the Skins just conceded putting out NFL quality Defensive Lineman and are simply going to put tackling dummies out there instead. :laugh: :laugh:

KOLB!

Has McNabb been on the record about the pick? I'm serious. I heard something about an email...but has he responded officially?

If you're counting on a rookie to improve your defense, good luck. He's an underweight project.

You needed a WR and RB much more.

What RB would've made that big of an Impact this year???? Same with WR??

Say we drafted Meachem. Dude is a # 4 WR. Why can't we pickup a WR next year? Who is to say Miles Austin or Sam Hurd isn't going to be our next WR? Hurd proved he can get open against NFL Teams [watch the Arizona game] Austin has the intangibles. 6-3, 215 pounds. So whose to say these guys can be great contributors for another 2 years???

Underweight project? What's project about him? He weighs almost 10 pounds more then Pro Bowl LBers, DeMarcus Ware and Shawne Merriman. One inch shorter then D-Ware. He has one job. Get to the QB.

What RB would've made that big of an Impact this year???? Same with WR??

Say we drafted Meachem. Dude is a # 4 WR. Why can't we pickup a WR next year? Who is to say Miles Austin or Sam Hurd isn't going to be our next WR? Hurd proved he can get open against NFL Teams [watch the Arizona game] Austin has the intangibles. 6-3, 215 pounds. So whose to say these guys can be great contributors for another 2 years???

Underweight project? What's project about him? He weighs almost 10 pounds more then Pro Bowl LB, DeMarcus Ware. One inch shorter. He has one job. Get to the QB.

Dallas doesn't have the talent on defense that the Chargers have.

I'm sorry, but DE/LB selection was just not what you needed....but, hey, that's okay with me... :laugh:

Your only hope would have been to keep BP...you're in for a shock at how bad your team will be this year.

I don't see Wade motivating your crew as well as Billy did.

Remember, there's a good reason Bill bailed this year...and I think it had to do with the general puke lack of talent and motivation.

But, time will tell, eh?

Dallas doesn't have the talent on defense that the Chargers have.

I'm sorry, but DE/LB selection was just not what you needed....but, hey, that's okay with me... :laugh:

Your only hope would have been to keep BP...you're in for a shock at how bad your team will be this year.

I don't see Wade motivating your crew as well as Billy did.

Remember, there's a good reason Bill bailed this year...and I think it had to do with the general puke lack of talent and motivation.

But, time will tell, eh?

Lack of talent??? Yeah man, BP and Zimmer's schemes were great last year. Getting beat by Fullbacks for 5000 TD's is great Scheming.

Archived