Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With the 1st pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select......

Jeremiah_Johnson

Lack of talent??? Yeah man, BP and Zimmer's schemes were great last year. Getting beat by Fullbacks for 5000 TD's is great Scheming.

So why didn't they win a playoff game... :doh:

You had a mediocre team last year.

And you haven't taken great strides to improve it this year...the bandaids on OL and in the db backfield are illusions.

The best part about yesterday was how all of the analysts danced around Romo sits to pee being the qb of the future for the pukes. It was very strange. No ringing endorsements. Now that Irving is gone, I guess so are the Romo sits to pee lovers.

So why didn't they win a playoff game... :doh:

You had a mediocre team last year.

And you haven't taken great strides to improve it this year...the bandaids on OL and in the db backfield are illusions.

The best part about yesterday was how all of the analysts danced around Romo sits to pee being the qb of the future for the pukes. It was very strange. No ringing endorsements. Now that Irving is gone, I guess so are the Romo sits to pee lovers.

Well being mediocre is all you need to win in the NFC. Only two teams seem legit to run away with it.

Haven't improved???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

365 Pound Right Guard > Always injured back Rivera.

2 Sack Colombo is back at Right Tackle.

Hamlin > Davis and Watkins still learning and improved drastically at the end of the season.

So if we are mediocre finishing 9-7 at 5-11 what the hell does that make you guys? I will take mediocre over 5-11 any year.

If you're counting on a rookie to improve your defense, good luck. He's an underweight project.

You needed a WR and RB much more.

yeah cause Ware didnt improve our defense :doh:

You keep saying underweight yet he is 260 you probably didnt know that

365 Pound Right Guard > Always injured back Rivera.

Fatty is going to be real motivated after getting that bonus... :laugh:

2 Sack Colombo is back at Right Tackle.

He's so good, he couldn't get an offer from another team.... :laugh:

Hamlin > Davis and Watkins still learning and improved drastically at the end of the season.

The thug is a RW clone...run support, but no cover... :laugh:

So if we are mediocre finishing 9-7 at 5-11 what the hell does that make you guys? I will take mediocre over 5-11 any year.

Gosh, you're right...I forgot: Note: The Skins sucked last year.

Dallas doesn't have the talent on defense that the Chargers have.

I'm sorry, but DE/LB selection was just not what you needed....but, hey, that's okay with me... :laugh:

Your only hope would have been to keep BP...you're in for a shock at how bad your team will be this year.

I don't see Wade motivating your crew as well as Billy did.

Remember, there's a good reason Bill bailed this year...and I think it had to do with the general puke lack of talent and motivation.

But, time will tell, eh?

So our D doesnt have the talent yet adding talent to it is bad?

:laugh: seriously tr1 your flames have reached pathetic level

yeah cause Ware didnt improve our defense :doh:

You keep saying underweight yet he is 260 you probably didnt know that

Look, Ware made your team so good last year, that it took a nose dive in the final five games...and everyone was pointing at the defense (though, those of us in the know realize it was the inconsisten qb play.)

So our D doesnt have the talent yet adding talent to it is bad?

:laugh: seriously tr1 your flames have reached pathetic level

You asked me last week who I thought would be bad picks for the pukes...and one of the four I mentioned was?

Don't duck the question.

Fatty is going to be real motivated after getting that bonus... :laugh:

He's so good, he couldn't get an offer from another team.... :laugh:

The thug is a RW clone...run support, but no cover... :laugh:

Gosh, you're right...I forgot: Note: The Skins sucked last year.

Well he has done everything right thus far. Showed up Early to Workouts and has worked out every day possibly according to the Dallas Morning News. Home is where the Heart is.

Who is to say nobody else offered? He went to Denver and NY.

Thug? Yeah, a real thug. Who is to say He can't cover? When you have to do it both it's one thing. Now he sits back and picks off passes and doesnt have to worry about the box.

The Skins sucked? So Fletcher, Smoot, Landry, Sartz and Blades make you guys contenders again????

Well he has done everything right thus far. Showed up Early to Workouts and has worked out every day possibly according to the Dallas Morning News. Home is where the Heart is.

Who is to say nobody else offered? He went to Denver and NY.

Thug? Yeah, a real thug. Who is to say He can't cover? When you have to do it both it's one thing. Now he sits back and picks off passes and doesnt have to worry about the box.

Hey, I'm just trying to call it as I see it.

You guys have got some serious balls to be here saying you're in great shape.

New coach, inconsistent qb, running back by committee (one of whom the organization loves so much has continued to put him on the trading block), suspect O-line that has a new addition who is a HUGE question mark, an ok LB group, and two safeties who can't cover.

When you decide to be honest about your team when discussing it, please let me know.

Hey, I'm just trying to call it as I see it.

You guys have got some serious balls to be here saying you're in great shape.

New coach, inconsistent qb, running back by committee (one of whom the organization loves so much has continued to put him on the trading block), suspect O-line that has a new addition who is a HUGE question mark, an ok LB group, and two safeties who can't cover.

When you decide to be honest about your team when discussing it, please let me know.

So I guess we're in horrible shape huh? How would you assess the rest of the NFCE and do you think the Cowboys can win 4 games?

Please give me a good argument for both positions? I want so badly to not consider you an idiot, clown, and an absolute joke? Atleast Bubba attempts sound arguments to support his homerism.

I've been giving them...you chose to ignore them.

Both Glenn and TO are very old. I believe TO has lost a step...and his hands have never been great. As for Glenn, his numbers were down from

2005. Without BP, look for him to take some time off...same for TO.

As for the running back position, if it's so strong, why oh why is Jerry trying so hard to deal JJ? Answer: Running back by committee rarely works in the NFL, especially for two years in a row.

And, to top this all off, there's going to be less harmony on the coaching staff than in previous years...especially on the offensive side. It should prove quite amusing.

And as for your condecending attitude...save it. Your posts on this board rarely merit attention. And for you to judge me in any way shape or form really makes me laugh.

As for the running back position, if it's so strong, why oh why is Jerry trying so hard to deal JJ? Answer: Running back by committee rarely works in the NFL, especially for two years in a row.

It's statements like this that make it very difficult to respect your football "knowledge".

The two teams in the Super Bowl had a RB by committee approach.

The Patriots did as well. Those were the 3 of the 4 best teams in the NFL this season.

The Steelers the year before also utilized a RB committee approach and won the Super Bowl.

It's a proven approach that not only works, but now is being utilized by more and more teams who realize how effective it is.

And will even be utilized by your own beloved Redskins more than ever next season.

I love your banter tr1, but really, sometimes, the things you say are completely insane.

I've been giving them...you chose to ignore them.

Yeah, I try to ignore you period. You even annoy skins fans. "Like a 20 inch Zenith, I've seen it" with my own eyes repeatedly.

Both Glenn and TO are very old. I believe TO has lost a step...and his hands have never been great. As for Glenn, his numbers were down from

2005. Without BP, look for him to take some time off...same for TO.

Yes, but no WR available warranted replacing T.O. nor Glenn in our starting lineup THIS YEAR. With Crayton, Hurd and Miles we really have a log jam at WR THIS YEAR.

As for the running back position, if it's so strong, why oh why is Jerry trying so hard to deal JJ?

I've heard some speculation but JJ IS A COWBOY.

Answer: Running back by committee rarely works in the NFL, especially for two years in a row.

You really were'nt serious here were you? This is why people laugh at you and not with you.

And, to top this all off, there's going to be less harmony on the coaching staff than in previous years...especially on the offensive side. It should prove quite amusing.

Says who? You? An internet troll on his own website. Funny how you bashed BP when he was actually here. I get it? :rolleyes:

And as for your condecending attitude...save it. Your posts on this board rarely merit attention. And for you to judge me in any way shape or form really makes me laugh.

tr1 you allow yourself to be judged and clowned every time you type. You make us all laugh my friend and we just can't get enough.

It's statements like this that make it very difficult to respect your football "knowledge".

The two teams in the Super Bowl had a RB by committee approach.

The Patriots did as well. Those were the 3 of the 4 best teams in the NFL this season.

The Steelers the year before also utilized a RB committee approach and won the Super Bowl.

It's a proven approach that not only works, but now is being utilized by more and more teams who realize how effective it is.

And will even be utilized by your own beloved Redskins more than ever next season.

I love your banter tr1, but really, sometimes, the things you say are completely insane.

Let's see, assuming that you're right, that's two teams out of forty-one? That's exactly .048 per cent.

Staggering.

Yeah, I try to ignore you period. You even annoy skins fans. "Like a 20 inch Zenith, I've seen it" with my own eyes repeatedly.

Yes, but no WR available warranted replacing T.O. nor Glenn in our starting lineup THIS YEAR. With Crayton, Hurd and Miles we really have a log jam at WR THIS YEAR.

I've heard some speculation but JJ IS A COWBOY.

You really were'nt serious here were you? This is why people laugh at you and not with you.

Says who? You? An internet troll on his own website. Funny how you bashed BP when he was actually here. I get it? :rolleyes:

tr1 you allow yourself to be judged and clowned every time you type. You make us all laugh my friend and we just can't get enough.

I love you guys.

I'm noticing now that you can't post any longer without hurling a baseless insult my way.

Looks like I'm winning the arguments.

:laugh:

It's an everchanging league my omniscient friend.

And right now, the RB by committee is what works. And works very well.

So why is Jerry trying to get rid of JJ? And more importantly, why is no one interested in JJ?

Try to be objective.

I could still live with Ray Rice, Steve Slaton, Snoop Stewart, Mike Hart

Yeah I think most teams would love to have a talent like Slaton fall into their laps.

After reading 5 pages of this thread, it's clear that only one good thing came out of it - Dolemite's line. Man that one was great. :applause:

Oh, and boys fans, don't go assuming that the browns will be that bad. The NFL is the league of change. The offense that the browns have assembled is a pretty damn good one - the offensive line should be solid (if not impressive) with the addition of Steinbach and Thomas. Jamal Lewis can still run. Edwards and Jurevicius at wide out . . . Winslow at tight end. Seriously, on paper, it can be a good one.

The defense is also going to get better. Wimbley is gonna be a monster pass-rusher - 11 sacks as a rookie.

Archived