Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lang Campbell wall (and yes I DID make it Meno)

:laugh: I just call it like I see it, bro. You told me:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2922852&postcount=54

I guess when someone really challenges you, you back down.

Hey Rickey, I told the boy that I would do it, but I wanted him to post his on another site to get feedback from people that dont know him, fair unbiased feedback.

And this whole challange thing, this coming from the guy that backed down from the GFX battle because "he had other things to do" but has enough time to stalk me.

Hey Rickey, I told the boy that I would do it, but I wanted him to post his on another site to get feedback from people that dont know him, fair unbiased feedback.

Rickey? :confused:

And this whole challange thing, this coming from the guy that backed down from the GFX battle because "he had other things to do" but has enough time to stalk me.

I backed down from the GFX battle because I was the last one in, and you were waiting on another person (who would probably never show). I also backed down because I've got a lot going on. But by the time this thing gets started (May 2009), I will be free.

Rickey? :confused:

I backed down from the GFX battle because I was the last one in, and you were waiting on another person (who would probably never show). I also backed down because I've got a lot going on. But by the time this thing gets started (May 2009), I will be free.

Rickey = Richard = well you get it

Well then I guess we are lucky then that it wont get started till your free!

I don't know whats funnier...the fact a 29 year old man is smack talking to a 17 year old kid...or the fact some guy asks for a wallpaper of an AFL player, is told he would be charged $5 for it, an argument ensues...and the outcome? 5-6 different versions of a wallpaper for him to choose from.

You HAVE to love Extremeskins

HAIL!!!!

I don't know whats funnier...the fact a 29 year old man is smack talking to a 17 year old kid...or the fact some guy asks for a wallpaper of an AFL player, is told he would be charged $5 for it, an argument ensues...and the outcome? 5-6 different versions of a wallpaper for him to choose from.

You HAVE to love Extremeskins

HAIL!!!!

I dont know whats funnier, a 30 year old that replied to this thread and has nothing really to say, or that the said person is still a Star Wars geek and bust on me wanting to charge money for my work

May the force be with you.

561630790_l.jpg

Archived