Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lang Campbell wall (and yes I DID make it Meno)

Heres all 3 versions.

Version 1 started off real crappy and I knew I had to make it better.

4fc7b03be5.jpg

So I made some changes for version 2

c9da41a127.jpg

But I didn't really like how his 1st name wasn't in there, so I made a version 3.

5f88efa348.jpg

And version 3 is the final one. I'll probably be posting another version 4 once I can put a cool effect on the render to make it look even better, but for now, it's done.

Yea that's why I wanted to put a better effect on the render so it wouldn't look bad. Once that gets done it'll look awesome.

I would also blend the player in to the background a touch.

The lasso, and feather are your friend.

Cool stuff though, and I really dig the render.

Yea Chewy, I'm going to try to add a brush effect over some of the bottom half of his body so that the render doesn't stick out as much and so that it blends better with the BG. Then I might lower the opacity on the render a tad and see how it looks.

This is if anyone posted this wall....

Way to much blur. Instead of rushing something or say "oh yea, I am going to change it" change it. The cutout looks awful.

The first name text and last name text does not fit together.

The main object needs to be more involved in the background. Right not it looks like it was placed on top of a layer.

I like the background.

You said this one was going to be HOT, etc...

just wait.

And if you're so ****ing good, Let's see what you can do with the render he gave me.

I guarantee if you tried to make a wall using that pic, it wouldn't be half as good as mine anyway.

So stop criticizing my ****ing skills until you can do something better.

It's pretty good.

The number 2 on the background is a little hard to make out because it gets cut of on the bottom by his first name, making it look more like a 9 imo. So you might want to resituate his name to make it more visible or mess around with the bottom half of the number to make it more visible.

Just my opinion, but overall good work.

It's pretty good.

The number 2 on the background is a little hard to make out because it gets cut of on the bottom by his first name, making it look more like a 9 imo. So you might want to resituate his name to make it more visible or mess around with the bottom half of the number to make it more visible.

Just my opinion, but overall good work.

I know. I wish I could change it but I locked the text layers. Oh well.

Do you not know how to unlock them :laugh:

no I merged the text layers that I had. And since they were already blended like that, you can't unmerge the layers. So they're stuck like that. I can just move them around but can't change the way they look.

no I merged the text layers that I had. And since they were already blended like that, you can't unmerge the layers. So they're stuck like that. I can just move them around but can't change the way they look.

No No, I just thought you put the lock on it, I was like, are you ****ing joking, you can't unlock it, but gotcha. There might be a way to do it, but I sure the hell dont know man.

Archived