Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lang Campbell wall (and yes I DID make it Meno)

make one then you *****. Man up and do it. Unless of course you know it won't be better than mine. It only took me two days. And I didn't even work on it all day. I still had time to go out and have fun. It won't kill you.

Scared of a little competition I guess.

make one then you *****. Man up and do it. Unless of course you know it won't be better than mine. It only took me two days. And I didn't even work on it all day. I still had time to go out and have fun. It won't kill you.

Scared of a little competition I guess.

:rofl:

You are right, it won't be better then yours :)

If you are serious in saying that, than thank you, if not, then whatever.

I tell you what, I will make a quick one at work tomorrow if you agree to do the following.

There is a community that grades wallpapers and sigs. You post your final or best version of this wallpaper to get an honest opinion from people do not know you.

I tell you what, I will make a quick one at work tomorrow if you agree to do the following.

There is a community that grades wallpapers and sigs. You post your final or best version of this wallpaper to get an honest opinion from people do not know you.

I already did post my wallpaper on another site that I am a member of. And they liked it as well. NFLSpot.com.

They critique my work and help me improve it.

www.nflspot.com

I am the skinfan over there, and am one of the most active posters. Check the graphics showcase for my wall. Need help is the thread title.

I already did post my wallpaper on another site that I am a member of. And they liked it as well. NFLSpot.com.

They critique my work and help me improve it.

www.nflspot.com

I am the skinfan over there, and am one of the most active posters. Check the graphics showcase for my wall. Need help is the thread title.

okay, so you got alot of help on this wall, so can you say that you created it? congrats on making it yourself.

Like I said, post the sig to get graded on the forum I go to, and I will make one tonight.

okay, so you got alot of help on this wall, so can you say that you created it? congrats on making it yourself.

Like I said, post the sig to get graded on the forum I go to, and I will make one tonight.

I didn't get alot of help on it. I made the whole ****ing thing. The only thing I needed help on was the render effect and after I got help on that, I even changed it up some more!

So WTF are you talking about? I could send you the whole PSD on how I made it, but it would take to long and you wouldn't appreciate it.

Dude I made it, and that's that. Whether you like it or not, I think it's a good wall and took a chunk of time and effort to complete and I and many others are pleased with it.

What's the forum you go to anyway? I'll post it there, and I bet they will appreciate it more than you do.

Archived