Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lang Campbell wall (and yes I DID make it Meno)

I don't know whats funnier...the fact a 29 year old man is smack talking to a 17 year old kid...or the fact some guy asks for a wallpaper of an AFL player, is told he would be charged $5 for it, an argument ensues...and the outcome? 5-6 different versions of a wallpaper for him to choose from.

You HAVE to love Extremeskins

HAIL!!!!

I love being courteous.

Wow, touchy.

BTW...what is the pic all about?

Real touchy...Guess I hit a nerve...to bad it was a joke, and obviously someone cant take one...and to think, this guy Meno is 29. Sounds like someone might need to grow up in the maturity department. Picking fights with kids on a message board, and insulting them...funny...

I dont know whats funnier, a 30 year old that replied to this thread and has nothing really to say, or that the said person is still a Star Wars geek and bust on me wanting to charge money for my work

May the force be with you.

561630790_l.jpg

The kid is 17 and his wallpapers are almost as good as anything I have seen you make, and instead of giving him tips, or helping someone who at the age of 17 shows he has some talent at doing that sort of thing..you insult him, and try to prove how much better you are then him. As if he is here to try and knock you off of some Wallpaper Sig pedestal you seem to have propped your "Im better then you" arrogant self up on...give me a break.

and lol at meno digging up my picture...woppty do...good for you Meno...you found my picture on myspace...(You really got me there)....and to top it off...he mentions the fact I like Star Wars...but thats not a surprise...since my name has OBI in it...and im obviously NOT hiding it...kudos to you!!! You're weak, and unoriginal....congrats.

I guess I could post your pic of you on the news...but that would just be lame...almost as lame as competing with a 17 year old on a message board about who makes better wallpapers and sigs...

P.S. Obi doesnt JUST like Star Wars...he likes ALL kinds of things...like Stunts, Blunts, and Hip Hop...Superman (he's my hero), Chicken Salad with Pecans, Grapes, and Apples in it (Its the bomb), Lord of the Rings, a good book, The Skins, The Wire, Smallville, his Xbox 360, AMV's, my 2007 Redskins calender (although the month of april has a pic of Brunell), The Karate Kid (only the first one....ok...All 3), PF Changs (Yum), Samurai Champloo, John Williams film scores, the Sopranos, 8 tracks, Monopoly (The Star Wars edition), and playing softball in the summer....oh, and how could I forget...long walks on the beach.

Real touchy...Guess I hit a nerve...to bad it was a joke, and obviously someone cant take one...and to think, this guy Meno is 29. Sounds like someone might need to grow up in the maturity department. Picking fights with kids on a message board, and insulting them...funny...

The kid is 17 and his wallpapers are almost as good as anything I have seen you make, and instead of giving him tips, or helping someone who at the age of 17 shows he has some talent at doing that sort of thing..you insult him, and try to prove how much better you are then him. As if he is here to try and knock you off of some Wallpaper Sig pedestal you seem to have propped your "Im better then you" arrogant self up on...give me a break.

and lol at meno digging up my picture...woppty do...good for you Meno...you found my picture on myspace...(You really got me there)....and to top it off...he mentions the fact I like Star Wars...but thats not a surprise...since my name has OBI in it...and im obviously NOT hiding it...kudos to you!!! You're weak, and unoriginal....congrats.

I guess I could post your pic of you on the news...but that would just be lame...almost as lame as competing with a 17 year old on a message board about who makes better wallpapers and sigs...

P.S. Obi doesnt JUST like Star Wars...he likes ALL kinds of things...like Stunts, Blunts, and Hip Hop...Superman (he's my hero), Chicken Salad with Pecans, Grapes, and Apples in it (Its the bomb), Lord of the Rings, a good book, The Skins, The Wire, Smallville, his Xbox 360, AMV's, my 2007 Redskins calender (although the month of april has a pic of Brunell), The Karate Kid (only the first one....ok...All 3), PF Changs (Yum), Samurai Champloo, John Williams film scores, the Sopranos, 8 tracks, Monopoly (The Star Wars edition), and playing softball in the summer....oh, and how could I forget...long walks on the beach.

:rofl: I guess im the one the one that hit the nerve.

If you think his stuff is as good as mine, good, everyone is entitled to your opinion. But I am pretty sure that your opinion is jaded because of who I am. I for one don't thing his stuff is close as good as mine.

So tell me why I have to give him tips? He can just google things, thats what I did.

He was the one that started talking **** in the other thread because I asked for 5 bucks to do a wallpaper and then everyone started ganging on, thats fine. He has talked **** in the past and I called him out cause he started stealing sigs and posting them as his own. This is already been listed as a fact.

Wow, what a life you have, getting high and being a star war nerdat 30 years old. Congrats on a great life.

congrats to you.. charging people $5 for a freaking wallpaper.

pleaseeeeee

I guess you are to stupid to comprehend that I threw it out there that I would charge, and it was his option if he wanted to do that. He could easily had someone do it for free.

I am pretty sure you go thru life doing things for people you dont know for free.

• 2 weeks later...
haha you guys are hilarious. this was a funny read. the funniest part is that neither of you are even really good but your hatred for each other cracks me up

Well at least you have creditia...... oh nevermind. BTW if you start hating someone on an internet board, then there is something wrong. Thanks for your 2 cents.

Well at least you have creditia...... oh nevermind. BTW if you start hating someone on an internet board, then there is something wrong. Thanks for your 2 cents.

haha you dont wanna challenge me on creditia dude. i was just trying to say the thread humored me.

hey skinsfan07' date=' that wallpaper of Lang is sweet! You got skillz bro! Can you make a Sean Taylor one like that but take the blue out and add burgundy? If you can, can you use these two photos?

[img']http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3859/seantaylor12cm9.jpg[/img]

seantaylor3dl2.jpg

those pics are too small. If I can fnd a bigger one I'll make a tyte ST and Landry wall both in Skins uni's. Area 51.

haha you dont wanna challenge me on creditia dude. i was just trying to say the thread humored me.

Yea dude you're a beast at graphic arts. I especially loved that ARE wall you made a while back and that B. Lloyd one was awesome too. You haven't made stuff in a while though.

Yea dude you're a beast at graphic arts. I especially loved that ARE wall you made a while back and that B. Lloyd one was awesome too. You haven't made stuff in a while though.

i havent made any skins stuff in a while. ive gotten much much better since the are and blloyd walls to be honest. im going to hopefully be releasing a landry one sometime soon.

i havent made any skins stuff in a while. ive gotten much much better since the are and blloyd walls to be honest. im going to hopefully be releasing a landry one sometime soon.

cool. You should use that cut that Meno did. Or use Landry's practice jersey. Or do another jersey transfer. LOL I know it's gonna look tyte regardless.

You said the thread humored you and both our stuff sucks. A little more then humor.

But you know what, I went back and looked at your stuff, and to be honest. I liked it. I mean its not mind blowing, but its simple clean and eye pleasing. I am not going to hate because what you said. Saying that, I do believe my stuff is just as good as yours, but like I told Chewy in another thread, its all about opinions.

You said the thread humored you and both our stuff sucks. A little more then humor.

But you know what, I went back and looked at your stuff, and to be honest. I liked it. I mean its not mind blowing, but its simple clean and eye pleasing. I am not going to hate because what you said. Saying that, I do believe my stuff is just as good as yours, but like I told Chewy in another thread, its all about opinions.

if thats how you feel then im sure whatever you looked at must have been pretty old.

newer stuff:

http://dig-gfx.deviantart.com/gallery/

Archived