Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just heard George Michael on the Riggins show...

Grinder

Okoye wont be our pick, but he may at the most be a high 2d rounder or 3d rounder. Would I take him 1st round yes, but I don't think we favor him as a 1st round pick.

:doh: Haven't you've read anything on this guy? If we don't take him at #6, Atlanta will surely take him at #8. If by some strange chance Atlanta doesn't take him, Miami will at #9 or Houston at #10.

Okoye is the real deal. He will be around for a long time.

BTW, the Fridge was 6'2" and 326# (maxed at 370#). He was drafted #22, but he doesn't have the speed and agility of this guy.

Talking utopia here:

Wouldn't it be great if it happened and then Landry was still there at #9. If the FO didn't feel that strong about him, Patriots traded both #1's for the #9. So, two 1st rounders and a 2nd. Yippie! One can dream, right?

That would be a great dream. If Okoye is picked up by Atl. at 8th, and assuming we move to the nine spot, I think we should try and move out of 9 again, and pick up a few more picks.

Anything that comes out of George Michael's mouth should only be laughed at. He and Skip Bayliss should start try to start their own show together and take bets with their friends on how quickly they will get fired.

P.S.

We should draft Brady Quinn since he can come in and start (fresh out of the Charlie Weis offense) and trade Campbell and Springs for more picks

Nice first post! Welcome aboard! Glad you're here!

:cheers:

Doesn't this whole scenario hinge on where Trent Green goes? He wants Miami; Cleveland wants him. It doesn't look like this deal will get done before Saturday, though, which makes the whole situation very interesting. Personally, I would love to see us trade down to no. 9.

Alan Branch in the first, Reggie Nelson in the second, don't care about the rest of the draft, it would make me happy enough

I don't think Reggie Nelson will be available in the second round. I know the Chargers will be looking for a safety with their first pick.

I don't think Reggie Nelson will be available in the second round. I know the Chargers will be looking for a safety with their first pick.

The Eagles will take Nelson, unfortunatly for us. If we can't trade up for CJ, I would love for us to trade down with NE and take Bowe and Nelson (would be happy with Carriker if he was available).

George Michael sounded stupid as hell with those Gaines Adams comments...

Downright dumb...

Indeed. He may have created "the SportsCenter era," but he isn't all that wise when it comes to sports. Your statement doesn't surprise me.

Archived