Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Radio Host Blames Tech Victims For Not Fighting Back

Hooper

What sucks is that every one of these kids that lived through this ordeal is naturally going to go through their own personal hell second guessing themselves about what they think they could have done differently. It's unfortunate that they will be surrounded by idiots, family and friends included, that will spew all the "Well I would of done this", and "Why didn't you do that" bullcrap, that will only make it worse. We may not have seen the final victims of this tragedy yet. I hope none of these KIDS decide to take their own life because of the guilt they will heap on themselves, combined with all the wannabe heros and their idiotic delusions of grandeur.

As many have said here before me, NOBODY knows what they would have done. Even people who are trained to do a certain thing, fail to react as trained when the time comes. Even people who have followed their training in the past have failed to do so in another similar situation. So you never know.

Nobody does.

Yes, I think a lot of people are over-estimating the time it takes to reload. Especially when he had several clips on hand.

No joke.

Anyone familiar with the weapons in question understands that with even a little practice, one can switch out clips in a matter of seconds. Add to that the terror factor, and the impossibility of counting shots and knowing exactly when one clip was empty until the shooter actually started changing it ...

I'm staggered at how many people have adopted the "why didn't they attack him when he was reloading?" mantra.

No one wold have said it would have been easy.

But you would have let yourself be lined up and shot?

If so, maybe your attitude is part of the problem that people are starting to talk about

I agree with you. Sure, it would have been tough, but we have to understand in this day and time, violence is growing and people need to be prepared.

The reason that the people on the plane on 9/11 fought back was because they had heard about the other planes and they knew that they were going to die, so they had nothing to lose, they may die either way.

No joke.

Anyone familiar with the weapons in question understands that with even a little practice, one can switch out clips in a matter of seconds. Add to that the terror factor, and the impossibility of counting shots and knowing exactly when one clip was empty until the shooter actually started changing it ...

I'm staggered at how many people have adopted the "why didn't they attack him when he was reloading?" mantra.

is footage from the Tactical Shooting Club at The Citadel. Starting at about 00:55, I want you to watch how fast someone with any sort of firearms experience can unload a clip onto multiple targets, reload, and continue to sustain fire. For anyone still thinking "why didn't they attack them when he was reloading?", you're either insane or stupid.

NOTE: Some of this video may be NSFW. Just a heads up. It was made by a really bored cadet.

ok answer this question

if this guy was pulling something like this in a 3rd world country u think people would just stand around doing nothing?

i dont blame the students its just how the environment in usa is everyone here is supersoft.

What's a tough guy like you doing here in the USA when you could be overseas kicking ***? :doh:

Ever been on the business end of a locked and loaded weapon aimed directly at you?

Archived