Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CJ highlights on NFL live no

Veretax

The point of the draft is to improve your team. If our FO decides to trade away players/future picks to get a guy like this in order to improve the team, I have a hard time arguing. I may not like the idea of giving up future picks but Gibbs may decide the "Future is Now".

right now I'm not thinking CJ is even within reach... I think Millen won't be able to resist the Siren's song of Calvin Johnson.

So what will he do? He'll trade someone to Oakland to let oakland move down, maybe a late pick so they can take CJ #1. Can you imagine this guy in Martz's offense?

right now I'm not thinking CJ is even within reach... I think Millen won't be able to resist the Siren's song of Calvin Johnson.

So what will he do? He'll trade someone to Oakland to let oakland move down, maybe a late pick so they can take CJ #1. Can you imagine this guy in Martz's offense?

can you imagine how their Qb wont have enough time to throw the ball because he'll be on his ass or throwing 20 + interceptions?

The point of the draft is to improve your team. If our FO decides to trade away players/future picks to get a guy like this in order to improve the team, I have a hard time arguing. I may not like the idea of giving up future picks but Gibbs may decide the "Future is Now".

One player is not the composite of the team.

I say don't do it. If we have just that one pick on the first day, so be it. But make sure we get beef on the D-Line in this draft.

I think Randy Moss to Kansas City for Trent Greene and a swap of third or second round picks........ and Oakland takes CJ.

Not a bad deal for KC but my question is, why would Oak do that Green is a veteran Qb who could win now hes not gonna play more then 2 more yrs.

If we don't move, I can see the top 5 picks going:

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Gaines Adams

3) Jamarcus Russell or Brady Quinn

4) Amobi Okoye

5) Joe Thomas

That would leave us with: Russell or Quinn, Landry, Peterson...

With those choices, we should be able to trade down a couple spots. However, you risk losing Landry (who is as close to a sure thing in this draft after CJ... I mean, he's better than his brother coming out of college and his brother started as a rookie for the Ravens last year).

What the Redskins need is for their one pick to count... What they have to figure out is whether or not Landry is worth two or three additional picks that may not pan out.

If we don't move, I can see the top 5 picks going:

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Gaines Adams

3) Jamarcus Russell or Brady Quinn

4) Amobi Okoye

5) Joe Thomas

That would leave us with: Russell or Quinn, Landry, Peterson...

With those choices, we should be able to trade down a couple spots. However, you risk losing Landry (who is as close to a sure thing in this draft after CJ... I mean, he's better than his brother coming out of college and his brother started as a rookie for the Ravens last year).

What the Redskins need is for their one pick to count... What they have to figure out is whether or not Landry is worth two or three additional picks that may not pan out.

I don't believe there is any chance Detroit doesn't draft a QB.

Archived