Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CJ highlights on NFL live no

Veretax

I pray CJ is taken #1 so we don't have to mortgage our future for one WR when we have a very capabale offense as it is. If he is there at #6 take him if not then wave off.

I agree here, I want CJ badly, but not so much that we have no picks next year, which is likley what it would take.

If we don't move, I can see the top 5 picks going:

1) Calvin Johnson

2) Gaines Adams

3) Jamarcus Russell or Brady Quinn

4) Amobi Okoye

5) Joe Thomas

That would leave us with: Russell or Quinn, Landry, Peterson...

With those choices, we should be able to trade down a couple spots. However, you risk losing Landry (who is as close to a sure thing in this draft after CJ... I mean, he's better than his brother coming out of college and his brother started as a rookie for the Ravens last year).

What the Redskins need is for their one pick to count... What they have to figure out is whether or not Landry is worth two or three additional picks that may not pan out.

Yeah I'm really liking Okoye more each day, but I am beginning to think he will not be there.

I saw the highlights but i just dont get it, they didnt really show anything that impressive. I mean they showed him going up to catch the ball over some other players, but isnt that what WR is supposed to do? I dont mean to sound pessimistic but i just dont see why everyone is so enamored with him.

I saw the highlights but i just dont get it, they didnt really show anything that impressive. I mean they showed him going up to catch the ball over some other players, but isnt that what WR is supposed to do? I dont mean to sound pessimistic but i just dont see why everyone is so enamored with him.

Because he is 6'5, runs a 4.35 40, has a 40 inch vertical, has great hands, a great knack for where the ball is. Hes also a good character guy. Something you don't hear too much about these days. Pretty much he is as nasty as a reciever that you are going to be able to get in the draft.

Thats why :)

I don't believe there is any chance Detroit doesn't draft a QB.

I don't think they will this year. They got some good production out of him last year, so I think they can at least squeeze 1 more year out of him.

If they are smart then they go hard at get the QB out of Hawaii - Colt Brennan. The kid is a touchdown passing machine, and in Martz's offense that kid would thrive big time. Roy Williams would love it. So if they are smart the wait for him to be the QB of the future.

So what they should do is make a cheap(B.Lloyd, G.A. ,and Springs for CJ and their 3rd) trade with us and hold CJ for us and let G.A. fall to us and then we make the swap. . . . Yeah right :laugh:

Archived