Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do are the tickets on sale for the upcoming season?

ejay183

Around late June to mid-july. Good Luck.

Thanks. I've never come up before, (I am in FL) for opening day. Do you guys know from the past any cool promotional stuff that happens -- player appearances, etc or just plain hype the week before the home opener? Trying to guage how early I should come up.

Buy your tickets from Stubhub.com....come to D.C a few days before to check out the city, this is what my girlfriend and I did last year and will do the same this year...you will have an amazing time, we definately did and can't wait to come back.....the most nerve racking issue is waiting to recieve your tickets, I was a nervous wreck and am starting to feel that now and it's still months from the start of the season. ~ Good luck and you can private message me with any advice or help you need.

Buy your tickets from Stubhub.com....come to D.C a few days before to check out the city, this is what my girlfriend and I did last year and will do the same this year...you will have an amazing time, we definately did and can't wait to come back.....the most nerve racking issue is waiting to recieve your tickets, I was a nervous wreck and am starting to feel that now and it's still months from the start of the season. ~ Good luck and you can private message me with any advice or help you need.

I did the same last year via Stubhub but haven't done opening day yet.

Topic, not that i got the dates of the games, i need the tickets

I live in Florida and sell a few of the games each year because I can't come up for all of them. They are in SEC 106 and are the Tailgate Club seats that come with the Tailgate passes before the game. Let me know if you are interested.

Are the tickets at stubhub.com reasonable? I get mine at everyticket.com Ive never had any problems with them but the price is high. But then again, it is tickets to see the Redskin.

I've always gotten mine at everyticket.com The prices are about average to what the other brokers cost. If you go to the game alone there is a better chance that you'll be able to get a single ticket from everyticket.com...since I have no friends I have to do this. :(

Last year I paid $395 for 1 ticket to the MNF Opener...I was on the 30 yard line, lower bowl, 12 rows up on the Redskins side...Yeah, so I pretty much just got to look at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes during pre game...lol

I've always gotten mine at everyticket.com The prices are about average to what the other brokers cost. If you go to the game alone there is a better chance that you'll be able to get a single ticket from everyticket.com...since I have no friends I have to do this. :(

Last year I paid $395 for 1 ticket to the MNF Opener...I was on the 30 yard line, lower bowl, 12 rows up on the Redskins side...Yeah, so I pretty much just got to look at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes during pre game...lol

Dude, you got around 80+ thousand friends any game ;)

But your getting ripped off on tickets, for 2 tickets around 450 I think was the total price I was snapping photos from these seats. Click link to check 'em out

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194639

Dude, you got around 80+ thousand friends any game ;)

But your getting ripped off on tickets, for 2 tickets around 450 I think was the total price I was snapping photos from these seats. Click link to check 'em out

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194639

Those are great pics! I especially like the one of Moss jumping up on the 3 yard line. I think he scored on that if memory serves me.

I REALLY did shop around through all the ticket brokers...I've not yet bought tickets on eBay although I sold my 2 Cowboy/Cardinal tickets on eBay last year to some poor sap from Tuscon that Likes the Cowboys.

I also went by myself which greatly limited the inventory at the brokers since they won't split up 2 or 4 seats together.

But rest assured, I'll be all over come July picking out my seats and games. I will almost surely go to the opener. It's kind of a tradition for me to fly out from Phoenix to kick off a new year.

Oh yeah, I'm also a Cardinal season ticket holder but it's more for just recreation and my clients.

It's all about the Skins baby!

In before the close.

COme on now, this shouldn't be closed. I think what he's asking is when do people get tickets so they can sell what tickets they don't need. I think the season tickets get sent out in mid-July. It won't stop people from selling them early, though.

I don't want to piss in the wind, but ninjatickets is going to be a web 2.0 ticketing company unlike stubhub ebay etc.... haha if that makes sense to you, I can't go into much more detail now, but it will be something i gamble everyone on this board will want to use, should be open for public release in the next 90 days...

Archived