Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why David Macklin picked the skins....

skins84

You mean guys like this actually still exist?

Hell of a signing in that case, Macklin may very well be the guy we need to convince us that trading Springs is a great move. NOT saying Macklin can start, but if we have great depth at CB, we don't need to keep a guy who may or may not want to be here(Springs).

Wanting to be a redskin is alot better then wanting to be rich! careacter, I like this one nice pick up!

On paper, this is one of the best signing we have made this year!

Mike Rumph is a gonner... He perhaps could play safety. It's light out for Kenny Wright... I am sure he will be release shortly.:point2sky

Wanting to be a redskin is alot better then wanting to be rich! careacter, I like this one nice pick up!

There's got to be an h somewhere in careacter... unless you're thinking about the pictures of the people with the tiny bodies and huge heads....

On paper, this is one of the best signing we have made this year!

Mike Rumph is a gonner... He perhaps could play safety. It's light out for Kenny Wright... I am sure he will be release shortly.:point2sky

Where have you been? Both are already gone. Rumph was released before the season ended and Wright has been a FA since Mar 1 and signed with Cleveland. :doh:

I went to school with David. He was a pretty good RB in high school. Unfortunately he's turned out to be an average NFL corner back. He also has the largest head on two shoulders I've ever seen. I also went to elementary school with him. His head was the same size then too. :laugh: He use to love wearing turtlenecks then too. :rotflmao:

Nice guy though. :thumbsup:

Adam Schefter just reported on NFL Total Access that Macklin is from Virginia and is a big redskins fan and chose to play in Washington for less money because he always wanted to play for coach Gibbs.

Man, that is great. This is the type of player we need. Plus, it provides depth at a weak position.

I've posted on this thread that #22 does not come from a program that played a lot of man-to-man, and because of it he suffered in pass coverage. Now they bring Mackin in. So my question is who's in and who's out? Could also be oriented around Springs or they'll play Mackin in the nickel. Anyway, thanks! And great thread. I felt that one all the way over here in Afghanistan. If I recall I think Mackin can flat out cover. We know he can tackle in the open field. I’m familiar with Mackin. If we go in with our current DL expect not much change from last year. Now, I’ll turn back to #22. I think he plays around too much. I still recall when he strait dropped six in the divisional play off game at Seattle in 05, him and #53 thought it was funny. But then again #53 is a different story. But it “ain’t” so funny now is it. The bottom line is that dropped interception was also a missed opportunity. While you’re laughing, hell, I know a CB that played up at Howard University that would have put that one up on the board. Like Bethea, a Howard grad, who was a rookie last year and started in the Super Bowl and now has a ring. Laugh at that. Cerrato and his BS.

“Looking baaack, she just laughs, the boulevard is not that baaad.”

Archived