Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Masters 2007 Thread

E-Dog Night

On the BBC they reshowed the putt shot Tiger did two years ago and he (BBC guy) was trying to recreate it...you know the one where it takes a wicked deviation, teeters on the edge, then goes in...it was from about 20 feet out. The emotions from the crowd and Tiger...amazing. :)

On the BBC they reshowed the putt shot Tiger did two years ago and he (BBC guy) was trying to recreate it...you know the one where it takes a wicked deviation, teeters on the edge, then goes in...it was from about 20 feet out. The emotions from the crowd and Tiger...amazing. :)

did you see the shot from Lee Westwood today it was amazing he hit it all the way left, and then the ball came back all the way right and then up and in the hold

did you see the shot from Lee Westwood today it was amazing he hit it all the way left, and then the ball came back all the way right and then up and in the hold

Nope...missed it..damn. Was out working on doing up a house today :(...no way am I missing it tomorrow though.

edit: This is a better video of the earlier shot...look at the reaction from Tiger...I could watch this all day.

This Masters is like watching paint dry...the course is so hard it's boring. There's no drama of someone sneaking up on the leader, which is what everyone looks for in this tournament. This is supposed to be a high scoring affair; the Open is supposed to be tough course.:yawnee::thud:

with that bogey Tiger is now in the final pairing tomorrow, wow just wow, now taylor can birdie 18 but it is not looking like it

Tiger is in the final pairing and i think they said the last 16 years or so the winner emerged from that group.

:laugh: Not intended to be.

Just a sarcastic shout-out to the "the course is too hard, it's not fair, it's not fun, it's boring to watch" crowd.

:laugh:

I love watching these guys squirm out there. Somebody said yesterday the greens were a 15 on the stimp. I wouldn't doubt it.

Archived