32: colts: jon beason

Here will be the first 6 selections for the upcoming NFL draft:

1-Raiders: Jamarcus Russell

2-Lions: Brady Quinn

3-Browns: Adrian Peterson

4-Bucs: Calvin Johnson

5-Cards: Joe Thomas

6-Skins: Alan Branch

Thoughts? modifications? Just interested in the first 6 selections though.

i see the lions going defense

:laugh::laugh:

Yeah man, why go so crazy wild and pick what everyone says is going to happen?

nearly everyone says detroit picks joe thomas and all i've hear on this board is alot of unfounded man loving for anderson. The majority of skins fans on here say we will draft anderson - and i said otherwise. How is that picking what everyone says is going to happen :rolleyes:

the lions won't take Quinn, Martz likes QB's in the late rounds. Bulger was a 6th rounder wasn't he?

Yes he sure was. And he really wanted Matt Schaub in the 2004 draft, but the Falcons snagged him before the Rams could. I was in St. Louis at the time, and I remember Martz was really upset that they could not get him. He would have been a really good QB in that sytem.

nearly everyone says detroit picks joe thomas and all i've hear on this board is alot of unfounded man loving for anderson. The majority of skins fans on here say we will draft anderson - and i said otherwise. How is that picking what everyone says is going to happen :rolleyes:

When you have "strong advocate for branch at 6" your mock loses any objectivity. It's just an attempt to persuade others here that Branch is the way to go and not that Branch will be picked. Majority of skins fans are split over who to draft, I'd say 30 % anderson, 30 % Branch 10 % Okoye 10 % Carriker and the rest don't know. Unfounded man loving for Anderson? just as much for Branch. And your mock looks pretty much like any other mock draft out there.

When you have "strong advocate for branch at 6" your mock loses any objectivity. It's just an attempt to persuade others here that Branch is the way to go and not that Branch will be picked. Majority of skins fans are split over who to draft, I'd say 30 % anderson, 30 % Branch 10 % Okoye 10 % Carriker and the rest don't know. Unfounded man loving for Anderson? just as much for Branch. And your mock looks pretty much like any other mock draft out there.

many people on here are beyond persuasion, my intention of making this thread was to determine what people think will be the first 5 picks and then ultimately who we will pick. And for me to persuade you logic on your part would be required.

1) C.Johnson (if Moss/Rogers is traded), if not surprise pick G.Adams,DE

2) J.Thomas,OT

3) J.Russell,QB

4) J.Anderson,DE or G.Adams if Oakland picks C.Johnson

5) A.Okoye,DT

6) A.Branch,DT

I'd would like to see the Raiders draft Calvin Johnson, rather then the Bucs. We always have big games against the Bucs. :bucsuck:

id say 90 percent CJ

The Lions are probably the biggest wild card right now because they have several teams interested in trading with them, presumably for one of the 2 QB's. They also could take Quinn themselves, or Thomas, or Anderson.

I could see them taking Thomas with their first pick, then Drew Stanton in the 2nd round.

Archived