Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ramsey signs with Broncos

wow, first Champ, then Kenard Lang, then Big Daddy Wilkinson, and now Patrick...They are really stockpiling Redskins...

But anyways, good for Patrick I'm glad he has a job. He's a good guy on and off the field. He's never really had a fair chance to play in the NFL and he may not start for them, but they got themselves a good backup. Good luck to him and I wish him the best. I'll be rooting for him if he plays unless he's playing us.

and now they want betts and springs

I remember Ramsey's first game as a Redskin. He had no offensive line protection, he was getting pummeled everytime yet he still kept hanging in there and threw the ball at the last second possible to give recievers more time to get open. The announcers were talking about how he had ice in his veins.

I think it's sad that he had to go through Spurrier's preferential treatment of qbs that were not better than Ramsey. When he did start there was no o-line help at all, no running game to speak of. It's a shame that he's now a very poor man's version of Brett Farve. The guy had guts. I hope he plays and does well in Denver.

He was mishandled here. Spurrier ruined him. No protection at all. Every play was GPK (Get Patrick Killed) on your choice of Hut 1, Hut 2 or Hut 3.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No doubt! I always liked the kid though. I f he was one huge upside, its his toughness. That kid can and always will be able to take a beating.

I thought I would never root for Denver but if Ramsey is playing I will cheer him on. Maybe the thin air will help him. Brunell may be a good guy but my heart is with Patrick. When we meet in the Super Bowl next season the Redskins will win but Patrick will throw 4 TD's in a losing effort and Champ will get burned for 5 TD's by Jason.:D

You don't take away a guy's job due to injury. Brunell took over in the Chicago game and won, but Ramsey didn't get a chance to redeem himself. Then Brunell kind of faded at the end of that season. I would really like to see Ramsey excel with some regular playing time.

Patrick Ramsey behind a zone blocking scheme? It's so stupid it just might work. At least he'll be able to teach Cutler how to suck with class. :)

not cool man :mad: . im rooting for him, he wasn't exactly given the fairest of chances when he was here

wow, first Champ, then Kenard Lang, then Big Daddy Wilkinson, and now Patrick...They are really stockpiling Redskins...

But anyways, good for Patrick I'm glad he has a job. He's a good guy on and off the field. He's never really had a fair chance to play in the NFL and he may not start for them, but they got themselves a good backup. Good luck to him and I wish him the best. I'll be rooting for him if he plays unless he's playing us.

I thnk they picked up our old TE from the Norv days. Stephen Alexander?

Archived