Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Might as well throw it out there (Stephen Davis content)

TradeTheBeal!

In the wake of the Smoot signing and the Arrington goodwill. Is it not beyond the realm of possibility that we sign Stephen Davis - league min or close, of course - to be our "goal line/short yardage/H-back/RB coach" guy? Any reason why he wouldn't take our money?

I swear on all that's holy, Stephen Davis is one of the finest ever to wear the B&G.

Anyway, just a thought.

Comments?

In the wake of the Smoot signing and the Arrington goodwill. Is it not beyond the realm of possibility that we sign Stephen Davis - league min or close, of course - to be our "goal line/short yardage/H-back/RB coach" guy? Any reason why he wouldn't take our money?

I swear on all that's holy, Stephen Davis is one of the finest ever to wear the B&G.

Anyway, just a thought.

Comments?

If it was written in a fairy tale that long lost redskins of years past would return on the eve of a washington rebirth to lead this team to a Superbowl behind strong FO aquisitions and phenomenal transformations in defense, the YES. take everyone back, including trung. If its desitiny for us to mend our ways than I say lets do it.

If it was written in a fairy tale that long lost redskins of years past would return on the eve of a washington rebirth to lead this team to a Superbowl behind strong FO aquisitions and phenomenal transformations in defense, the YES. take everyone back, including trung. If its desitiny for us to mend our ways than I say lets do it.

Mentioning "Trung" in a Stephen Davis thread is grounds for dismissal.

Sure why not?

Brad Johnson's out there too, you know.

As is Ramsey.

Hell, why not try to talk Westbrook out of retirement?

Don't forget the main one, SHAR POURDANESH!!!

We could also use Dung Canidate's speed on third downs, even if he sucks.

Is Frerrotte looking for work?

Nah he's actually got a good job as a backup with the Rams, who signed Stephen Davis this year who used to play for the Redskins, who was replaced by Trung Candidate, a former Ram who played for Mike Martz who used to coach the Redskins with Norv Turner who coached Davis who was in Footloose with...Kevin Bacon...

We really don't need to bring in 45 year old Stephen Davis or LaVar or any of these OLD former players, Let's try and move forward and work with what we got...

Archived