Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What I'd like to see Thurs...

Yomar

I'd like to see the D completely dominate the game, I want to see the Cowboys offense completely shut down, no Larry Allen, an inexperienced QB and a very talented a deep D for the Skins should add up to a great game from the D, I hope they can step up, I think they should.

Not me.

I want to see the Pokes completely dominate the game and score a TD with about 4 minutes left but miss the PAT to go up by 13. Then have Weurfell drive the team down and score with about 2 and half left. Then have Lavar and Darryl stuff Emmitt on a 3rd and 1 on our 40 with 50 seconds left. Danny leads the team down the field and with 3 seconds left hits Thompson on a corner fade. Extra point is good and all the demons of Longley, Staubach, Pearson, Martin, Troy, Ismael,et al that have cursed us for years are exorcised.

It would be a bonus if Jerrah was on the sidelines shouting "No Danny NO!!!!!"

I want to see Hutchinson crying like a Krodell Stewart on the sidelines. I want to see Jerrah rushed to the locker room from an overdose of Botox. I wanna see Joey Galloway fumble after being slammed by LaVar, with Darrell (if he's back) or Rashad Baumann running it back for a touchdwon. I wanna see Champ Bailey take one to the house. Oh, I could go on and on...

Guest Goatroper

1. I want to see a game worthy of The Rivalry.

2. I want to see an energetic, hard-fought contest that goes down to the last seconds. Overtime would be a plus.

3. I want to see the Cowboys crank the streak to double digits.

I would like a win in any shape or color, but Kilmer17's scenario would be very, shall we say, stressful.:pint:

Seriously, I would love for us to beat them in the trenches. Bottle up their ground game and lay some hog on their a$$es.

God, it's been a looooong time since we've done that.

Please, let this be end of that ugly, awful streak. :notworthy

As follows:

1 - SD giving new meaning to the term "deliverance" with his trademark bruising style

2 - DW lighting up the CryGirl's secondary

3 - Arrington introducing himself to Hutch - think Aikman.

4 - Trotter reminding Emmit Smith that his days are over.

5 - Champ Bailey/Fred Smoot thowing a big blanket around the CryGirl WR's.

6 - Darrell Green taking one back to the house

7 - CryFans exiting early in the beginning of the 4th quarter.

8 - Jerry Jones storming the sidelines providing a great Thanksgiving Day sideshow.

9 - SOS delivering the game ball to Danny Boy

10 - SOS telling the media that the CryGirls are his new Vandy.

Well, I think that sums it up....

:pint::cheers: :laugh:

I'd like to see a tight-lipped Jerry Jones on the sidelines as the clock winds down with Dallas trailing by.......... oh wait ................ never mind, he's that way anyway.

I'd like to see a Redskins fan in the stands with a sign of Hutchinson being held upside down by LaVar and Daryl Gardener and the words "Just Another Hanging Chad". Anyone going tomorrow? Feel free to borrow! (sorry, three daquaris) :laugh:

I'd like to see a shot of that infernal Clint Longley I've heard simply TOO much about over the years from an *older* Dallas fan friend of mine, looking *really* old and decrepit (sp?), and leaving the stadium after the game bragging about how HE would have led them back to victory. (that was for you, Sharon) ;)

And I'd really, really like to see my face in the mirror wearing a big happy smile again, and raising my glass to the long-suffering fans of this team finally being wakened from the nightmare of a losing streak to those people.

Originally posted by Goatroper

1. I want to see a game worthy of The Rivalry.

2. I want to see an energetic, hard-fought contest that goes down to the last seconds. Overtime would be a plus.

3. I want to see the Cowboys crank the streak to double digits.

Sounds perfect to me.

Originally posted by RySkins

I will take a win in any shape, but would love to see the following things as well:

A pick for Green

A couple personal fouls. I want to see pushing and shoving. I want to see Tre Johnson drag Ekuban around like a rag doll.

I agree Ryskins, I want to see a few late hits, footballs thrown at the Girls. I want to see the old games brought back.

Most of all I will take a win anyway we can get it. We can have the great win in our house

Archived