Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Wade to replace Dockery?

XtremeFan55

If Dockery goes Montrae Holland from the Saints is the front Runner to replace him...

Priority 4: Offensive Lineman, Tight Ends and Defensive Lineman: The Redskins have interest in free agent guard Montrae Holland (New Orleans), sources said, and he mirrors Dockery's body type and run-blocking skills.

Does anyone know whether Wade has played guard, or is considered equiped for it? I can bet you he would be cheaper than Dock, and he did play great when he filled in last year. Right tackle is a far cry from Left guard though. The signing would have to wait till we know we cant get Dockery back.

Only way that would work is to have Jansen play guard and have Wade at tackle. I dont think there is anyway Wade would play guard, and I'm not so sure he can.

12 million for Dock? I havnt seen anything concrete on what he is asking, so throwing numbers out like that is silly.

As much as I like Dockery. If he wants too much and someone is willing to give it to him then we have to let him go. I don't think he will be that hard to replace. He has been the week link on our line every since his been in DC. And there are a few available Guards that could fill in. The only thing we really lose is continuity between. Samuals, Dockery, and Raibach.

Archived