Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there ANY player right now worth 2 1st round picks?

mistertim

Peppers is lazy. Freeney would be the only DE worth 2 1sts.

Chad Johnson anyone??

Lazy how? Even if he is...he has still managed double digit sacks almost every season and is still young. Chad Johnson might be worth it. Maybe Carson Palmer. Not sure though.

Peyton Manning, LaDanian Tomlinson, Shawn Alexander, Tom Brady.

Only 4 that I can think of. 2 RB and 2 QB

shaun alexander? not a chance. Without Hutch he played mediocre. LT, peyton, Brady, Palmer, maybe Vince Young in a couple of years, Mike Vick of a few years back. on the defense, Ed Reed could probably do it. maybe champ bailey (two low first rounders)

i would say peyton and tom are worth even more than every pick in all drafts put together

when you find your guy who is 1 in a billion....why experiment with other guys?

other than them...other positions are a little less demanding mentally and more based on athletic ability so LT and Peppers could be candidates

Carson Palmer is WAY better than Tom Brady. Especially if you think long term.

Peyton and LT.

had a horrible knee injury, but came back from it, but still, tom brady has been solid, he is clutch, and is a great leader.

Players that are worth 2 first rounders have intangibles.

Manning and LT that about it for me.I am not going to say Brady.I have never seen him in another system.Lets face it everyone that plays in New Englands system looks good.So maybe its the system not Brady.

I agree. I definitely would not include Brady on this list.

First of all, this is just a hypothetical question and I'm curious what you all think; I am not in any way advocating this for any player.

I was talking to a friend who is a Bears fan and I found out that Briggs is a "non-exclusive" franchise player. I didn't know the full meaning but I found out that a non-exclusive franchise player can still sign an offer sheet with another team. However, the original team has the right to match the terms of that offer. If they can't and they lose the player they are entitled to 2 1st round draft picks from the team aquiring the player in question.

My question for you is this: is there any player in the league right now who you would sign to a huge contract and give up 2 1st round draft picks for?

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3. LT

and maybe just maybe Merriman

Archived