Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Superbowl...?????

mcarey032

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The last time the redskins won a superbowl, I was in high school. That was back in 1991/92. I was so used to the redskins going to the superbowl, that is was every four years. I really was spoiled as a child because I thought that the redskins were supposed to go to the super bowl every four years. Now that that era has passed, when do you all think that the redskins will win our next super bowl. I don't think that it will be next year, but hopefully it will be soon. I am going to go out and say within the next 10 years because even though Daniel Snyder is a micromanager, he will eventually see what it takes to win. So what is your alls' opinion?

Definitely within ten years. The offense is relatively young, and has playmakers. The defense fell off, but could get back on track. We weren't that far off in '05, so there is no reason to believe we can't get back there soon. As long as Gibbs has something to do with this team, we will be pointed in the right direction.

How come there is no 1-5 years? I would love to have Gibbs end his career on a high note! Anything is possible.

Exactly there needed to be a 1-5 slot....Within 5 years I say. O looks like it could really break out under Campbell (deep ball) and if the D goes back to where it was (top5) then we could go all the way.

Next year, we make playoffs and win a game or two, but ultimately do not make it to the Super Bowl.

The year after that, we win the Super Bowl, in Gibbs' last year, making Gibbs the only coach ever to win 4 SBs with 4 different starting QBs and RBs AND in 2 completely different eras.

i think we will win it in 2008-09 season, Campbell will have a full year with the offense and Rogers, Taylor, Mcintosh, and Anderson (hopefully) will have been together and grown together for a year or 2 and will be somewhere from 8-12 in the league on defense.

There is no way that you guys think we will win the superbowl in the next few years! Come on guys lets keep this board real.

Honestly T-Rigg, why would you say that?

I know that it is up in the air but if Campbell is good as prognosis, we get him some help at the end position and we work on the defense just a little bit, I think that we have just as good of a change as anyone else in the NFC. This is the worst state that I have ever seen this conference in and I do not think that it will be any better next season.

We can make it to the playoff without playing great football, an upset in the playoffs and we are off to the Superbowl.

There is no way that you guys think we will win the superbowl in the next few years! Come on guys lets keep this board real.

I believe that with a healthy team this team could beat any team in the NFL. If they hold this team together, and make some SMART off season moves we can make the playoffs next year. We have ALOT of talent on our team. Portis, Moss, Cooley, Samuels, Taylor, and Albright are all playoff caliber IMO possibly even Campbell with a little work. If we can get our defense to gel we will be in great shape. Im not trying to be a homer by saying that its possible, just that its the NFL- The Browns could even make it to the big game. Well maybe to the playoffs at least:silly: .

Archived