Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beer + Milk = Bilk.

jrockster21

:puke:

http://gigglesugar.com/131305

bilk.jpg

If there was ever a deterrent to drinking, I would say the folks who invented Bilk , a low-malt beer with milk, have created the perfect formula. Sounding like a by-product of a hard night of drinking rather than a beverage you consume willingly, Bilk gets even weirder. You'd think beer/milk would be retch-inducing enough, but wait, there's more! It is said to have a "fruity" flavor. The brewers hope it will be popular with women. C'mon guys, we have tastebuds, okay?!

Leave it to the Japanese.

:laugh:

Sad thing is, it probably tastes good. We Americans think we have the market cornered when it comes to junk food. :no: The Japanese have made some very strong contributions in this area as well, although they add that extra 'twist'... like beer flavored milk :)

I still miss a lot of the bad-food I used to get over there :(

:puke:

I think you'll have to go to Japan to try this - only in Japan! :laugh:

unless someone can tell me otherwise, I have yet to try a decent asian beer of any sort. They all tend to be light and skunky. I had one from Japan that was alright, cannot remember the name though. Sapporo, Tsingtao, 33, not good. I don't envision this to taste any better, especially with fruit in it :puke: but I'll try it as in buy a bottle, drink a sip, and smash the rest against a building.

Leave it to the Japanese.

:laugh:

Sad thing is, it probably tastes good. We Americans think we have the market cornered when it comes to junk food. :no: The Japanese have made some very strong contributions in this area as well, although they add that extra 'twist'... like beer flavored milk :)

I still miss a lot of the bad-food I used to get over there :(

And you actually were talking smack about IPAs? :laugh:

Humbug :D ....Lancaster Brewing Company already does a Milk Stout...

670.jpg

I've tried it during the Dominion Beer Fest for the past 2 summers--actually, LBC is one of my favorite micros, and even though no one'll believe me, their Milk Stout ain't bad at all.

Archived