Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

roy williams just said he and sean taylor are friends EWWWW

shk75

at least sean is making friends...every game that ive been to, sean has walked off the field alone without talkin to an opposing player

:laugh: to be honest, I kinda like how Sean is like that. Just shows more intimidation from him.

at least sean is making friends...every game that ive been to, sean has walked off the field alone without talkin to an opposing player

yeah I kind of like that he's a bad ass loner. You gotta like the toughest nastiest guy on your team being an enigma. I like how Sean just keeps quiet and does his job, whatever helps the guy stay out of trouble.

Call me old fashioned, but that's the way it should be. I like that Taylor is old-school like that. Real Redskins don't laugh and pal around with opponents after the game.

Call me old fashioned, but that's the way it should be. I like that Taylor is old-school like that. Real Redskins don't laugh and pal around with opponents after the game.

Unfortunately that isn't the reality of modern NFL players, Redskin or otherwise. They go to college together, hang out at pre-draft functions, spend a week in Hawaii at the Pro Bowl, share agents etc. The bitter hate comes exclusively from the fans these days.

when he said he was now friends i just walked away i hate Roy as much as T.O. if i see sean and roy high five eachother after a nice play in the probowl i will be pissed.

:rolleyes: Football is a GAME. They arent US soldiers figting over in Iraq. The NFL is a bunch of guys playing a game for millions of dollars. Who gives a **** if two players dont hate each other.

like the 15 yard personal foul at Phila when Westbrook didnt even fall...

roughing the passer on Romo sits to pee when he hit him as ball was thrown...

"unprotected reciever" call vs vikings...

...many more

Have you ever heard of "Holding - Offense, but the penalty will not be assessed because the defender ran through the hold", or "Unfootball Like Move".

Bad calls happen to everyone, not just redskins, not just cowboys, everyone.

Have you ever heard of "Holding - Offense, but the penalty will not be assessed because the defender ran through the hold", or "Unfootball Like Move".

Bad calls happen to everyone, not just redskins, not just cowboys, everyone.

Even Collinsworth and Gumble discussed it during the last game vs the Giants, when that ******* Giant took a blatant dive and it was shown over and over again. They specifically discussed how Sean doesn't ever get the benefit of the doubt in those situations (deserved or not).

Personailly I think he brought it on himself with the spitting incident, when he supposedly told everyone he didn't do it, but he's still by far my favorite player in the league, and you can't deny that it happens to him unless you don't watch many Redskins games with concentration.

Even Collinsworth and Gumble discussed it during the last game vs the Giants, when that ******* Giant took a blatant dive and it was shown over and over again. They specifically discussed how Sean doesn't ever get the benefit of the doubt in those situations (deserved or not).

Personailly I think he brought it on himself with the spitting incident, when he supposedly told everyone he didn't do it, but he's still by far my favorite player in the league, and you can't deny that it happens to him unless you don't watch many Redskins games with concentration.

Yeah, I've seen him get hit pretty hard by stupid calls (then again, IMO, the Giants get a LOT of calls, even against Dallas...hell, they had a ref commit pass interference in the first game)

2006 Giants = classless IMO, ultimate crybabies.

I can also give you one player that never gets calls that just makes you want to pull your hair out -- DeMarcus Ware. Ware gets held seemingly every play, and a flag is never thrown.

I know how it feels, it just gets annoying when people say that the Cowboys are favored by the NFL, because, really, they aren't.

Archived