Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

roy williams just said he and sean taylor are friends EWWWW

shk75

I know how it feels, it just gets annoying when people say that the Cowboys are favored by the NFL, because, really, they aren't.

The NFL does favor "America's Team." It's ridiculous and happens all the time.

two examples off the top of my head...

In our second game, you guys had like 10 penalties that were called when there should've been at least 15. Like the hold on Daniels by Witten on Glenn's TD. You guys were cheating like hell in that game and the refs were letting you guys get away with it.

Cowboys vs. Seahawks in the playoffs. When Jason Witten was CLEARLY stopped short of the first down but then the ref gave you guys the first. Fortunately after seeing the replay the refs were forced to change the call but saying that Witten got the first in the first place was such b.s.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth... jk

i dont understand why you dont get that nfl players cant be friends.. there are all football players and play the same position.. honestly sean taylor prolly doesn't care what team you play for.. friendship> rivarly

Word, they have no reason to hate each other. If they played on opposite sides of the ball, like if Santana Moss said that he and RW were boys, that would be different.

As long as ST doesn't tell RW the secret of the MEAST, then I am fine with it.

As long as he's not making friends with the receivers he annihilates twice a year in the regular season, this really doesn't mean anything. They're both safeties. Both are never one the field together any other time. Besides, you really think these guys who are getting paid millions care about the skins-cowboys rivalry in the post season, especially the pro bowl? Get over yourselves.

As long as he's not making friends with the receivers he annihilates twice a year in the regular season, this really doesn't mean anything. They're both safeties. Both are never one the field together any other time. Besides, you really think these guys who are getting paid millions care about the skins-cowboys rivalry in the post season, especially the pro bowl? Get over yourselves.

Some do care. LaVar Arrington, for example, said that there is no way he would play for Dallas.

Some do care. LaVar Arrington, for example, said that there is no way he would play for Dallas.

He also said he wants to be a redskin. "i'll always be a Redskin"...not sure if thats what he said, but very close.

Either way, you spun what I said around anyways, because a key part of that statement was in the post-season.

He also said he wants to be a redskin. "i'll always be a Redskin"...not sure if thats what he said, but very close.

Either way, you spun what I said around anyways, because a key part of that statement was in the post-season.

He said he wants to be a Redskin and he really did. The problem was GW and Lindsay didnt want ANYTHING do with him and his dumbass agent.

I'm sorry I didnt highlight postseason. I'm pretty sure you meant to say offseason because postseason means playoffs. BTW, LaVar's comments were made in the off season.

I'm embarrased for all the people who still think there is a legitimate agenda against their team/players. Same goes for anyone who thinks there is a legitimate agenda for a rival. Don't be so self involved.

Agreed.

Today's world is so sensationalist that ESPN will write a feel-good story about a team, only to completely bash them the next day. There's no bias towards a certain team, ESPN's just looking to make the money.

i dont understand why you dont get that nfl players cant be friends.. there are all football players and play the same position.. honestly sean taylor prolly doesn't care what team you play for.. friendship> rivarly

Yeah. After every game the players get together and hold hands and sing kumbaya. Then they all get ice cream together. :laugh:

EDIT: That was the gheyest post ever, skinfan! ;)

Archived