Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maxim girl **** da Eagles video & pics BONUS(Does this outfit make my butt look big?)

Metalhead

Fergie has a bangin' body, don't get me wrong. and at first, when I never got a good look at her grill, I was down with her face.

Now after seeing real detail? Naw. I mean, I'd hit because I can just feel and look at that body the whole time. But for my long-time gf? Naw. I couldn't stand looking at her eyes for too long.

:laugh:

I'm not touching your whiskey, ****bag. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and come get it. :silly:

DC's girl probably already downed most of it before she went to babysit some sucker's kids.

I think this may be my first butterface comment. Feel free to do a search if you wish.

Forgive me, but a chick with no lips and and average at best face doesnt make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I have a wife not a GF. Although I have dated plenty of women that were hotter than that chick. Sorry if you havent.

I can talk and walk. Sorry if you have been reduced to being an admirer of beautiful women.

Dont be afraid talk to them.

Man, this dude is so defensive you can just tell that he's struggling to justify why he married his wife to begin with :silly:

Both at the same time. You guys are full of ****... I bet half of you "she's not good enough" bamas are drunken whale hunters on friday night.
I think it's hilarious that people make butter face comments about her and all over the tailgate when any girl's pic is posted. It's especially hilarious because we know deep down that the people saying that are fat, hairy and working in a cubicle as they type that stuff. We should have a new rule for ES. Before you can make those kinds of comments, post up your girl's pick and show us you can even APPROACH anything that wouldn't be classified as a whale or gorilla species. If your gf tops the girl you want to talk **** about then go ahead. If your girl reminds people of Peggy Bundy's mom or is simply nothing more than your palm then you probably shouldn't talk the ****. :2cents:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived