Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Brave Fans

slinky

were there in Chicago to SEND OFF their team in 11 degree weather....

how sad is that.

How many did we have to welcome home the team after our loss in Seattle? And it was below 20 degrees if I remember?

And this is the SUPER BOWL that they are sending their team off to compete in... and they only had 3 fans show up? I can only imagine how many Redskins fans would have sent off the Skins if they were heading to the Super Bowl in 11 degree weather... I would say there would be 5-10K at minimum.

:point2sky

more proof as to how great the Redskins fans really are. :)

i know in years past it used to be common, but I'm not sure how long it's happened in the 90s and early 2000s. If we didn't have an extremeskins message board, and Huly who organized these back in 2005, would anyone still be going there to send the team off? Maybe she organized some in 2004.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but did people go to team sendoffs during all thoese slumping years until 2004/2005?

"3 Brave fans." :doh:

We had over 40 fans (and a dog named "Gibbs" :D ) at each of the send-offs last year for both the Tampa Bay and Seattle playoff games.

If the Redskins were going to the Super Bowl, I know we would have over 4000 fans there for that.

Bear fans are NOT as diehard as I thought.

Archived