Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me plan a need to get away vacation

Commander_N_Chief

How bout a quick weekend get a way to the Bahamas, although it might be a little cool this time of year. The great wolf lodge was a good trip too. Forget the Bahamas, I just checked your age. If your in to skiing or snow boarding, Snowshoe should have some pretty good conditions now with all the cold weather. I think that would be a sweet trip for you and some friends!

Are you going alone, with family, friends, a girl? Cause those facts can help shape the scope.

I am going alone, this is just a vacation to get away and forget that the week I am going would include my mothers birthday and anniversary to my father had she still been alive. I just need to get away from it this year and keep my mind off of it.

I am going alone, this is just a vacation to get away and forget that the week I am going would include my mothers birthday and anniversary to my father had she still been alive. I just need to get away from it this year and keep my mind off of it.

You can't go wrong with the Outer Banks. But if you just want to get away, I'd say to get a cabin somewhere in the forest. That way, the only thing around you is nature.

Just do something you've always wanted to do. You don't have enough for a full week but you could fly down to Miami Saturday and comeback Tuesday, if you can get tickets of course.

If the Saints win tonight, you may want to consider a trip to NO during that time, place would be nuts and the prices are dirt cheap right now. ****, help build a house while you're there, nothing makes one feel better then contributing.

What kind of hookers are you familiar with that they only charge $560 for a whole weekend?

You could probably find ES members who would more than gladly do it at that price. Naturally, though, you get what you pay for.

Edit/Bonus Disc Commentary: I hear you can usually find them on, under, or around rocks... but you'll probably need to snatch 'em up quick.

I took feb 2nd-feb 7th and will have roughly 560 to spend so lets try and not go too overboard haha. I just need to get away for a couple of days to recharge myself. Anyone have any ideas? The only thing I can think of is going to OC.

In the Washington Post I saw an ad for some airline company selling tickets to Prague, Amsterdam etc... for $129 one way with 2 nights of hotel stay. $129 for the trip back. Check it out.

Thank you all for the help, I love all the ideas. I'm thankful for all the ideas. I love doing everything! To me this trip isn't about doing a heck of a lot just a couple of things to keep my mind off my mother's death until after her birthday passes. I'm probably going to look into renting the cabin, a weekend at the beach, stay with my friend in NY, or spend some time in Ohio with my family which will allow me to go back to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Once again I appreciate all the help you kind folks have given. Thank you.

Might not be enough notice, but I once ranted a Cabin in Luray VA. It was only $650 for the week, in Prime Summer time (But Winter rates are ussally less, and if there is availbile, you can probably make a deal).

Middle of nowhere, spent my days sitting on the deck, overlooking the river, or chilling out inside by the windows. Evening I would go to the 1 bar in town, see a movie, or something. Very relexing. Most relexing vacation I ever had.

Archived